watch now

Author Topic: Visit Prague  (Read 39275 times)

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Visit Prague
« Reply #120 on: February 26, 2016, 12:37:46 pm »
^Haven't been to Cesky Krumlov yet but seeing that you already have limited time in Prague I would suggest to skip the former. Maybe plan it on another trip? There is just so much to see and do in Prague! Our 5 whole days there was super bitin pa for us.

ninglovesturquoise

  • Guest
Re: Visit Prague
« Reply #121 on: February 27, 2016, 10:56:45 pm »
Thanks mama squeak! Haha you make me very excited na :)

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: Visit Prague
« Reply #122 on: January 29, 2017, 01:58:08 pm »
I'm visiting Prague for 4 days this Feb and I'm super excited. Copy paste ko lang Itin here.

Question, I have Euro cash , do I still need to have it exchanged to Prague currency or do they accept Euro?

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Visit Prague
« Reply #123 on: January 30, 2017, 09:28:30 am »
^you have to change it to Czech Korunas. A bit of caution lang be careful when transacting with money changers kasi maraming scam plus mataas yung mga fees involved. Better to be safe sa bangko ka na lang mismo magpapalit. Or if you have a Citibank account withdraw ka na lang from any of several Citibank ATMs around the city, no bank fees involved.

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: Visit Prague
« Reply #124 on: January 30, 2017, 11:18:58 am »
^thanks Mama Squeak! Enjoyed reading your blog.

princess20

  • Guest
Re: Visit Prague
« Reply #125 on: January 30, 2017, 02:06:53 pm »
When we were there, sa airport kami nagpapalit agad ng currency sis.

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: Visit Prague
« Reply #126 on: January 30, 2017, 02:42:02 pm »
^sge, will do that sis. thanks.

mdj10

  • Guest
Re: Visit Prague
« Reply #127 on: March 25, 2017, 02:45:42 pm »
Hi would anyone know a good blog for Prague travel?... planning to go there in two months time..TIA

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: Visit Prague
« Reply #128 on: April 16, 2017, 02:51:21 pm »
I sooo love Prague! Definitely one of the best cities I've been to. Super mura and sarap ng food... cheap din ang mga bilihin. And the city is so lovely and the people are so beautiful and nice. Ang gaganda ng mga girls don. first time ko naka appreciate ng Caucasian beauty.

Kwento ko lang, when we arrived there last Feb, midnight na and from the airport we took the train. Tapos na lost kami, we can't find the tram to our hotel. wala pa kasi kaming sim. So palibot libot kami and it's already past midnight I think. Then suddenly this handsome young man approached us and asked if we needed help, (we must have had looked really lost, hungry,cold and tired).. ayun as in, Sinamahan nya kami all the way to the tram station  kahit na it is out of the way sa kanya.. He was waiting for his bus pa that time and he kept telling us not to worry coz he still has 10 mins before the bus arrives. He even carried my small luggage! Super bait and gwapo pa! hahahha Kung dko lang kasama si hubby, hiningi ko na number! hahah charoot! Anyway, I would remember his kindness forever.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close