watch now

Author Topic: Rave or Rant: Sellers (Online Shops, Physical Stores, etc.)  (Read 1143 times)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
SHOPEE SELLERS RANT:

freshlypicked.ph - after I placed my order, she messaged me saying she couldn't ship the item agad because she's on a trip daw. Told me she will ship it once she arrives, on "X date"... The day arrives and no confirmation from Shopee that my order has been shipped. The next day, she sends me another message, saying sorry and ngayon pa lang daw ishiship yung item because kakarating nya lang. She will include a freebie daw as an apology. My shipment arrives, no freebie.
Sana hindi nalang nagsabi ng exact date kung kelan magshiship diba, kung hindi naman pala sigurado. Tapos imomove pa ulit. Sana she posted on her shop nalang na she will be closed on the following days blah blah and won't be accepting orders. Tapos magsasabi pa na magbibigay ng freebie wala naman pala. It's not like I was expecting one, lol I don't even use the freebies most of my orders come with. Pero nakakaloko yung ganun e.

makeupholics - Ordered the Hada Labo Gokujyun Clear Lotion from her, instead received the Gokujyun Light variant. I immediately sent her a message once I opened the package. Says she was active 1 minute ago... no reply. I checked after a few hours, active ulit 1 minute ago. Still no reply. I initiated a return na bec it's getting kinda obvious she doesn't want to cooperate. The next day (today), no message from her, although she is online, so I sent her another message. Still no reply. And since Shopee hasn't approved the return yet, it must mean she's ignoring the claim. Nakaka-stress. Ano ba naman yung mag-reply ka. It's not as if nangungulit ako sa tanong pero hindi naman oorder. Hello, you f*cked up my order kaya.  ::) >:(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close