watch now

Author Topic: UK TV: Downton Abbey  (Read 8696 times)

summersong

  • Guest
Re: UK TV: Downton Abbey
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2013, 09:56:08 pm »
i love the way this show pops up in other tv shows and films. most recently sa iron man 3. kahit basag mukha ni happy talagang nood pa rin sya ng downton abbey. :P

Maria

  • Guest
Re: UK TV: Downton Abbey
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2013, 09:47:55 am »
Joining in... am so addicted to this show!  I've seen some epis from Season 2 before when it was being shown in ETC on weeknights, then last Christmas was able to get hold of copies of Season 1 and 2 from an aunt but didn't want to start watching it as I knew it would certainly ruin my sleeping hours. 

Started watching it last week when I saw it in Ironman, and true enough, now am just totally consumed by it especially after learning what will happen in Season 3.  Don't think I can bear it.  Am so caught up with Matthew and Mary's love story.   Matthew is such a dreamboat!  Love his voice!  Sorry sisses, can't stop gushing.  Really love this show.   

ginny_potter

  • Guest
Re: UK TV: Downton Abbey
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2013, 10:51:42 am »
i love the way this show pops up in other tv shows and films. most recently sa iron man 3. kahit basag mukha ni happy talagang nood pa rin sya ng downton abbey. :P

I loved the Downton Abbey reference on IM3 too. Branson/Sybil scenes pa talaga. Hehe! Branson must be Happy's favorite character since they both were former chauffers who rose through the ranks. :)

Even Allen Leech was surprised na may scenes palang ganun sa movie when people began tweeting him about it.

manhattanite

  • Guest
Re: UK TV: Downton Abbey
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2013, 07:46:51 pm »
Fan of this show, too.  My favorite line of Lady Violet's:  "What is a weekend?"

Lakas maka-donya  ;D

summersong

  • Guest
Re: UK TV: Downton Abbey
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2013, 05:07:23 pm »
New season has started. Kaloka yung nanny.

ginny_potter

  • Guest
Re: UK TV: Downton Abbey
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2013, 06:47:45 pm »
oh shucks, i never expected na babalik pa ang bruhang si edna. si miss o'brien naman kasi eh!

i like how tom's being protective of mary and worries constantly about her snapping out of her grief. he was just in her shoes many months ago... he should know.

poor baby sybbie... being discriminated by the evil nanny west. nakakatuwa though that thomas seems to be fond of her.

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: UK TV: Downton Abbey
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2013, 02:33:18 pm »
I miss the Crawleys, I better catch up with the latest epis.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: UK TV: Downton Abbey
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2013, 01:02:22 am »
So disturbing what happened to Anna. Bakit kaya hindi nahalata ni Bates that she was attacked. I don't think anyone who (merely) "hit her head on the sink" would look as messed up and traumatized as she did.

Bagay si Mary and that guy who's taking an interest in her. Hehe.

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: UK TV: Downton Abbey
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2013, 09:36:55 am »
^i know! I felt sad for Anna. Sya pa naman ang favorite ko.

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: UK TV: Downton Abbey
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2013, 03:33:49 pm »
Ang haba ng hair ni Lady Mary! Sana Gillingham stuck it out with Mary and waited for her to be ready, Mary liked him also kaso it was too soon lang talaga as she's still mourning over Matthew. I hope Mr. Bates doesn't kill Greene. May naging gf din naman pala si Carson. And Tom Branson should stop feeling he's an outcast because clearly he is not.

mei-mei

  • Guest
Re: UK TV: Downton Abbey
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2015, 01:03:47 pm »
So sad that they're into their last season. I'm going to miss Downton, big time! I feel as if they are my family and I've been part of their lives from 1917-1925.  I know it just makes sense to end it because "upstairs-downstairs" servanthood has been gone after this time. But, still... :( 

Matthew will still be my favorite partner for Mary. Countess Dowager will still be my favorite character. I hope Edith finds her happily ever after. I hope her relationship with Mary improves even just a little. I feel sorry for Thomas. I hope he gets a new, good job. Too much to wish he'll find a love interest because this is 1925 where they could still be jailed or killed for being gay.  And, I wish Tom comes back. It may be a bit kadiri but I wish he and Mary end up together. It's like he's the only man good enough for Mary, after Matthew. I'm sure Sybil and Matthew will be happy for them.

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: UK TV: Downton Abbey
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2015, 10:59:18 pm »
Has the last season started?

a_y_e_n

  • Guest
Re: UK TV: Downton Abbey
« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2016, 05:13:34 am »
tapos na yung series. buti naman everything turned out great for lady edith. siya kase usually pinakakawawa sa mga crawleys.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close