Author Topic: Sino may sagot?  (Read 9920 times)

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: Sino may sagot?
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2015, 01:08:20 pm »
50-50 kami ni hubby. If meron kami gusto i-upgrade, pinagusapan namin sino sasagot pero ending hati pa rin kami. Mostly naman ako ang maraming gusto i-upgrade.

NarsJJ

  • Guest
Re: Sino may sagot?
« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2015, 09:01:40 pm »
Hi ladies! My first post here  ;)

We decided to pay for everything ourselves, although I volunteered to put in a little bit more due to the fact that he already paid a chunk of his saving with my engagement ring ;D Magbibigay daw mom ko and prob his parents pero I don't want to include that in our set budget.

zaji731

  • Guest
Re: Sino may sagot?
« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2015, 11:12:12 pm »
We're paying for the whole wedding ourselves, except for the rings since my parents refused to accept money from us after they bought it abroad. I'm shouldering most of the cost naman since H2B is paying the monthly dues/amort for our house2be.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close