watch now

Author Topic: Neostrata  (Read 1839 times)

honeybunny

  • Guest
Neostrata
« on: August 13, 2015, 12:18:59 pm »
i have been eyeing on this product for quite some time now.. seen some reviews here and there but no one has created a thread for it.

i have only used their HQ lightening gel and facial cleanse 4PHA, it helped with my break outs kasi i use clindamycin toner din kasi (derma brand). as for the lightening gel, it is effective although takes time pa rin lighten some pimple scars

i wanna try their smoothening lotion pero i dont know din which derma to go to to buy it from.. my derma kasi where i got my neostrata products is kinda masungit.

so for neostrata users, kindly share which product you are using and your reviews please.

thanks  :)

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Neostrata
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 02:04:43 pm »
I used Neostrata 6 years ago. I started first with the smoothing cream just to test the sensitivity of my skin after that I bought the smoothing lotion na ginamit ko everyday noon as they instructed sa bottle pero naging very dry skin ko pero it lightened the pigmentation. Huwag lang siguro every day gamitin.

I also tried their eye cream, iyong regular. I'm not sure mas matapang yata ang Bionic than the regular one. Anyway, effect was good and value for money as well. Ang tagal maubos.

Day cream with SPF and cleanser are also good but there are others too that are cheaper and better.

HQ lightening gel naman bad reaction skin ko maybe because of the Hydroquinone na hindi yata ako hiyang. Isip ko kasi matanda na ako baka pwede na gamitin uli pero hindi yata talaga pwede. This was bought at Beverly Hills Medical Group in Makati. I'm not sure if it was 2000 or 2500 pesos yata last year, after I had my fractional CO2 laser.

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Neostrata
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2015, 09:17:10 pm »
^how much bili mo sis sa ultra smoothing lotion? and saan?

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Neostrata
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2015, 09:35:12 am »
^I'm based in Sydney. Retails at 50 AUD but sometimes goes on sale between 40 to 45. Available kasi siya dito sa mga pharmacies. They don't sell everything in their range.

Last April nandiyan ako sa Belo, may nakita ako binebenta na Neostrata. Bench Skin also sells them.

rics

  • Guest
Re: Neostrata
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2015, 09:27:57 am »
i used neostrata gycolic smoothing renewal but stopped using it since it didnt really give me the result i needed considering this product is quite expensive.

not sure if the products full range is available locally. im based abroad and buy it at the pharmacy. you might want to source yours in the US if you know some one who can send it to you.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close