watch now

Author Topic: 3D/4D ultrasound at top health  (Read 2163 times)

Ilovenelle

  • Guest
3D/4D ultrasound at top health
« on: July 27, 2015, 03:27:13 am »
Okay ba magpa3D ultrasound sa top health? I had my 3D ultrasound at face 2 face when i was 22 weeks. I'm planning to have 3D ultrasound again ngayong 28 weeks na ko since di pa masyadong kita si baby nung first ultrasound ko dahil masyado pang maaga. Okay kaya sa top health? Ang mahal kasi sa face 2 face kaya i'm planning to have my 3D ultrasound at top health kasi it's way cheaper than face 2 face.  :D

foxlady

  • Guest
Re: 3D/4D ultrasound at top health
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 08:27:07 am »
Hi sis!

Try to check ensogo, merong silang deals from face2face.
Though I can't post a review pa regarding their service, will have my 3D/4D ultrasound this week (hopefully today :)).


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close