watch now

Author Topic: If this happens...  (Read 1266 times)

sandra063

  • Guest
If this happens...
« on: May 04, 2015, 08:57:40 pm »
Ladies, If during a self defense situation, you managed to grab a hold of your attacker's exposed testicles, what would you do? when would consider letting them go?

Alyx

  • Guest
Re: If this happens...
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 12:27:36 am »
Baka hilain ko or let go kagad para makabwelo ng sipa sa shaft nya, sabay takbo. 

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: If this happens...
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2015, 02:00:23 pm »
A real defense situation?  Heck, I am gonna squeeze hard to maim, even kill.
Then, try to break his Adam's apple while he has his hands busy down there.
I think in real situations -- you will instinctively do what you can

sandra063

  • Guest
Re: If this happens...
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 06:38:18 pm »
A real defense situation?  Heck, I am gonna squeeze hard to maim, even kill.
Then, try to break his Adam's apple while he has his hands busy down there.
I think in real situations -- you will instinctively do what you can

Whoa!, you can kill by squeezing his balls?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close