We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Thank you everyone. Sobrang masakit talaga that my daughter died pero I think it's better this way kasi I also saw how much she's suffered her whole life. At least now, kasama na niya papa niya in heaven.As for me, it's time to live life again. Mahirap naman kasi na magmukmok ako lagi. I believe that after all of thesw trials, blessings will soon follow. There is nowhere to go but up diba? Again thank you for your prayers. I am lucky enough to experience being a wife and a mother, even if its just a few months. If God wills it, I hope I'll have another chance to have my own family again. If not, then magkakasama rin kami ng mag-ama ko sa langit pag dating ng tamang panahon. Pero wag lang muna ngayon. Haha.