watch now

Author Topic: Any thoughts about Isotretinoin Acnetrex 10?  (Read 1258 times)

Danbi

  • Guest
Any thoughts about Isotretinoin Acnetrex 10?
« on: March 02, 2018, 02:53:20 pm »
Hello mga sis! Any thoughts about Isotretinoin Acnetrex 10?
I experienced severe breakout nung nalipat ako ng night shift then my derma Dr Jamie Nunez recommended Isotretinoin Acnetrex 10. I took it 3x a week for 2 months. For me ang ganda ng result. Nawala blackheads ko and also ang kinis na ng face ko as in pinkish sya.
But after 2 weeks na hindi pagtake ng Acnetrex, I noticed na bumabalik yung mga cystic acne ko. Dayshift na ko right now so I dont think puyat ang reason nito. Now nabasa ko mga thread about this medicine. I'm okay to take again Acnetrex but I'm afraid if iti-take ko sya for another 2months or more then if tumigil ulit ako sa pagtake baka bumalik ulit cyctic acne ko.
May naka-experience na po ba neto? Please help mga sis.

Klarey22

  • Guest
Re: Any thoughts about Isotretinoin Acnetrex 10?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2018, 08:49:01 pm »
hello before I also had severe acne which includes cystic acne. At first the dermatologist gave me some antibiotics after a while my dermatologist suggested I should take Isotretinoin. I took Isotretinoin for six months straight . As far as I know this should be taken for a certain period straight for it to take effect. You should try consulting with your dermatologist if until when you should take the Isotretinoin. The three months might not be enough for your case which is why it has gone back.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close