watch now

Author Topic: Traditional Vaginal Steam for Healthy Fertility  (Read 6350 times)

newbeymum

  • Guest
Traditional Vaginal Steam for Healthy Fertility
« on: July 03, 2012, 08:43:39 pm »
Hi there sissies, I've been ttc for about 2 in a half years already. I've done several treatments like HSG, results are good, had failed 6 iui, im into acupuncture now and LIT treatment. While I was in the province in Dagupan I met this old lady"manghihilot" manggagamot" then she told me about this vaginal steam since madami daw lamig ang akin matress at bahay bata. So i made a research about it and found out during the ancient period they really do this and before this is also one of the procedure post nsd, using guava leaves. Anyone here tried this method and naging effective ang results? anong herbs ang pwedeng gamiting? kase sa internet medyo mahirap ata hanapin mga herbs na yun? yun sa matandang mangagamot naman di pa nya naaabot saken yun mga dahon daw na dapat ko gamitin. I hope mayroon mag share kung mayroon na naka pag try or may alam about this vaginal steam.. Thank you.. :D :D Sticky baby dust to all of us wishing and praying to have our baby.. ;D ;D

10tequilashots

  • Guest
Re: Traditional Vaginal Steam for Healthy Fertility
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2015, 02:30:20 pm »
really curious about this. san kaya meron sa Manila? or at least where to buy herbs?

http://www.elephantjournal.com/2015/01/why-vaginal-steaming-could-be-the-best-thing-well-try-this-year/

:)

weddingbelle

  • Guest
Re: Traditional Vaginal Steam for Healthy Fertility
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 01:39:21 pm »
Tried researching and an ensogo deal came up for this therapy. It's sold out but you can call the spa.
http://www.ensogo.com.ph/deals/gold-miss-facial-09192013

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close