watch now

Author Topic: Starting an Arts & Crafts Business  (Read 1877 times)

angelzero

  • Guest
Starting an Arts & Crafts Business
« on: March 05, 2015, 04:23:03 pm »
Ever since I started planning for my wedding DIYs, natuwa ako tumingin sa mga online arts and crafts stores like Bee Happy, Hobby Depot, Hey Kessy etc. Gusto ko rin sana magtayo ng sarili kong online store kasi may mga ibang items pa rin na hard to find. I want to sell hard to find stuff as well as bestsellers. Hopefully I could branch out into making customized party souvenirs and other DIYs since nalibang talaga ako sa paggawa ng sarili kong wedding DIYs.

Any experience or tips on how to get started? My main concern is sourcing. I want to know where to find the good stuff, things you won't find in Divisoria. Kailangan bang mag sourcing sa China or HK?

TIA!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 04:28:38 pm by angelzero »

enchoi

  • Guest
Re: Starting an Arts & Crafts Business
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 04:57:57 pm »
I'm interested in this also... locally ba saan nakakabili ng mga wholesale materials? 

loveann

  • Guest
Re: Starting an Arts & Crafts Business
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 10:19:08 pm »
interested din ako sa ganitong business sis, pero mostly mga materials nila from US and Japan galing like washi tape and craft puncher.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Starting an Arts & Crafts Business
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 12:08:48 am »
I thought of starting a business like this but knowing myself, baka itago ko na lang lahat yung ibebenta for myself.

vanette

  • Guest
Re: Starting an Arts & Crafts Business
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2015, 10:56:43 am »
Same here! hahaha! im going to bookmark this page

enchoi

  • Guest
Re: Starting an Arts & Crafts Business
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2015, 01:23:14 pm »
^^sugardrop... me three!

i think this is one way for us to have an excuse to get our hands into all those wonderful goodies without the guilt :D

fxy111

  • Guest
Re: Starting an Arts & Crafts Business
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2015, 02:11:00 pm »
me din..have you tried ebay or alibaba? madami din.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close