watch now

Author Topic: HAIRSHAFT  (Read 13514 times)

lilvanity

  • Guest
Re: HAIRSHAFT
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2014, 01:01:10 pm »
^ yuck talaga! nakita ko rin yun and naisip ko, kailangan ba talaga ganung pose? halos halikan na niya mga clients niya..

thirtylicious

  • Guest
Re: HAIRSHAFT
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2015, 08:23:51 pm »
Yuckzz nga mga sis! Awkward! Feel na feel naman ng mga teh. Meron a few na wholesome naman

jelliebean28

  • Guest
Re: HAIRSHAFT
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2015, 09:05:11 pm »
Read about Hairshaft on FB tapos I checked #fredifiedmoment ang ew lang nung mga pics with other customers na according to what I've read on FashionPulis some are forced pa daw na magpapic. Grabe lang ang dami ring nagcomments na tinaga sila ng salon na to. I wonder ano'ng gagawin nila kung magsasama sama ba sila to file a complaint or whatever. Hmmmmm.

googoo

  • Guest
Re: HAIRSHAFT
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2015, 11:04:45 pm »
My friend goes here and only has good things to say about the salon.  Good or bad exposure is still exposure.  I've been reading really bad comments at FP, pero when I mentioned this to a couple of my friends, happy naman daw sila diyan and still continues to patronise hairshaft even after the hullabaloo.  Stop the negativity!  :D Peace!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close