watch now

Author Topic: Sex after giving birth  (Read 4037 times)

stacies83221

  • Guest
Sex after giving birth
« on: December 03, 2014, 02:19:23 am »
Hi mga mommies!

There are a lot of stories I hear that sex after giving birth will be different. Can you share them here?
How was the first time? I know caring for your baby is really exhausting sometimes, how do you and your hubby cope up with it and how do you manage to keep the "flame" alive despite the demands of motherhood, work and other chores/errands.


Mods: Please delete this if this topic is inappropriate. Thanks.

dropdeaad

  • Guest
Re: Sex after giving birth
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2014, 02:20:43 am »
Ako mommy parang hindi na ako ganoon kaactive or naarrouse pag nagDO kami ni hubby unlike nung before ako manganak ako pa yung walang pagod ngayon halos dry na ako dahil na din siguro nagpapabreastfeed ako kaya medyo hindi na ganoon kagrabe sex drive ko.

stacies83221

  • Guest
Re: Sex after giving birth
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2014, 02:59:59 am »
^ hi mommy. Thanks sa reply mo. I have to agree that dryness is an obstacle and the drive is not there as much as I want... How long ka na nagpapaBF mommy? Baka after magwean  ni baby, bumalik din kaya yung sex drive?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close