Author Topic: Is it better to be Physically Attractive or Intelligent?  (Read 52344 times)

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Is it better to be Physically Attractive or Intelligent?
« Reply #180 on: November 22, 2014, 12:39:12 am »
I totally agree. I've met a few exceptionally smart people and ang masasabi ko lang is they really operate at a different level. Sure, you can read, explore or try to learn new things to expand your intellect, but since we're talking about extreme intelligence here, I don't think kaya ma-achieve ang ganung degree of intellectual superstardom if you didn't have the capacity for it in the first place. It's not as easy as some people think.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Is it better to be Physically Attractive or Intelligent?
« Reply #181 on: November 22, 2014, 12:58:17 am »
My professor said na pag "maganda ka", half of your problems are solved na. Which is true sa society na to.  There are super intelligent people na hindi attractive, and find it hard in life. Matalino, pero walang charm, di ka rin mahahire or people won't appeal to you.

For me, siguro "attractive" nalang. Intelligence, nahahasa yan. Napapag-aralan. Depende rin sa diskarte sa buhay yan. If sobrang madiskarte ka, even though not super intelligent, most likely, you'll succeed too.

I think meron din naman very attractive people who struggle with life also. Being beautiful but lacking real talent or skill can limit one's options din. But I do agree, it's diskarte that can ultimately make or break someone, kahit gaano kaganda or katalino pa sya.

chelsz

  • Guest
Re: Is it better to be Physically Attractive or Intelligent?
« Reply #182 on: November 23, 2014, 12:48:41 pm »
At first, I really would go with extremely intelligent because I dont want to be dubbed as "maganda lang, bobo naman". Then as I read the thread, I somewhat saw the "advantages" of being physically attractive. hahaha. But then again, I'd stick with extremely intelligent. I cant imagine being asked a question and just smile to cover the dumbness. hahaha! Besides, having at least one person (nanay ko or my boyfie) telling me I'm pretty, pwede na yun! at least no one's telling I'm super bobo. :)

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: Is it better to be Physically Attractive or Intelligent?
« Reply #183 on: November 24, 2014, 03:16:30 pm »
^ kainis ang mga ganyang guys na insecure sa smart girls. they should be proud pa nga eh if their girl is smart. sympre by association kasi yun eh. the fact na pinili sila nung smart girl is because more or less nagkakaintindihan sila. pero ang dami nga namang mga chauvinist dito na ayaw maapakan ang ego nila, theyd rather settle for the ones who are meek and mild and madaling pasunurin na mga babae. those kinds of men should be avoided at all cost.

True. This type of guys pa feels resentful toward the girl instead of being proud. Tsk tsk.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close