We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Has any of you tried Garnier Magic Skin Perfector BB Cream for Oily/Combination skin? Wanna ask if hindi ba kayo nag-breakout.
^^ sis you dont need to put foundie on top. A mattifying fixing powder will do the trick. Usually kasi very moisturizing ang mga bbcreams especially the ones from korea eh. Tapis baka oily ka pa so ayun.
^ Sis pano coverage ng Kanebo and ilan SPF?
Onga sis okay pala coverage ng freshel, mabilis ba maka-oily?
SPF 41 PA++ Buildable light to medium coverage. I no longer use foundation. I just set with loose powder, then blot when I get oily during midday which seldom happens anyway