watch now

Author Topic: Treat yourself....  (Read 26964 times)

mhy_pie03

  • Guest
Re: Treat yourself....
« Reply #100 on: May 31, 2013, 04:08:01 pm »
Footscrub + pedicure
Sumptuous dinner
Good massage

Kaso pera ang kulang.  :'(

chichi143

  • Guest
Re: Treat yourself....
« Reply #101 on: June 03, 2013, 01:38:06 pm »
hair treatment and a good massage :-)

jaden

  • Guest
Re: Treat yourself....
« Reply #102 on: June 12, 2013, 12:39:30 am »

I treat myself every week for a massage at the newly opened spa in Makati called Maison De Spa located at One Pacific Place, HV dela costa street. really chic Paris concept, I even had free Laudree chocolate and a good tea, not to mention a really good massage. really worth my money.

tannya

  • Guest
Re: Treat yourself....
« Reply #103 on: June 13, 2013, 12:42:46 pm »
massage at pedi pag weekends :)

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: Treat yourself....
« Reply #104 on: June 13, 2013, 01:54:49 pm »
massage every week.

aoshi_01

  • Guest
Re: Treat yourself....
« Reply #105 on: June 16, 2013, 10:31:31 am »
a tub of chef tony's country cheddar popcorn and 155grams of chocolate malt balls from Candy Mix.

mrsdee

  • Guest
Re: Treat yourself....
« Reply #106 on: June 18, 2013, 05:33:23 pm »
with a newborn who keeps my hands full, Sleep is a luxury....therefore I shall have sleep as a treat to myself.. hehe

kreez

  • Guest
Re: Treat yourself....
« Reply #107 on: June 21, 2013, 10:14:59 pm »
new books

ravena

  • Guest
Re: Treat yourself....
« Reply #108 on: June 22, 2013, 07:41:44 pm »
no cellphone, no computer, no gadgets..

appleberry9

  • Guest
Re: Treat yourself....
« Reply #109 on: June 22, 2013, 08:08:04 pm »
a week away from the hustle and bustle of the city

letters_to_cleo

  • Guest
Re: Treat yourself....
« Reply #110 on: June 23, 2013, 03:22:09 am »
I went on a weekend trip last week and bought my dream chocolate (kahit mahal!)

this weekend, I will do nothing but read books ~ wala munang rackets at gala. Namiss ko nang magbasa ng libro

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: Treat yourself....
« Reply #111 on: July 23, 2014, 02:27:21 am »
Hair care and eyelashes. I'll have a day spa sana one of these days. :)

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Treat yourself....
« Reply #112 on: July 23, 2014, 02:29:17 am »
Sangkaterbang Sisley skincare products

TysLolakins

  • Guest
Re: Treat yourself....
« Reply #113 on: July 23, 2014, 02:34:27 am »
taking the day off to rest in bed all day long. 

iska-hazel

  • Guest
Re: Treat yourself....
« Reply #114 on: July 23, 2014, 05:47:16 am »
whole body mssage sana :)

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: Treat yourself....
« Reply #115 on: July 23, 2014, 01:50:00 pm »
I need a vacation. urgh

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: Treat yourself....
« Reply #116 on: July 23, 2014, 03:15:45 pm »
Lately mas feel ko magshopping at kumain sa labas.

khaleesiCersei

  • Guest
Re: Treat yourself....
« Reply #117 on: August 04, 2014, 02:10:29 am »
I miss this... Haay.. Spa, shopping spree, travel.. Sa ngayon tinapay sa cafe france na buy 1 take 1.. Yun na pinaka luxury ko.. 😞

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: Treat yourself....
« Reply #118 on: August 04, 2014, 10:01:16 am »
I need a hair color. I miss my colored hair.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Treat yourself....
« Reply #119 on: August 05, 2014, 09:10:24 pm »
Spa and my favorite chocolate

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close