Author Topic: cheating lesbian friend  (Read 3741 times)

choco_pie

  • Guest
cheating lesbian friend
« on: April 10, 2011, 08:25:36 pm »
i don't know which category this situation this is pero here it goes:
my co-worker and my friend at work is lesbian she has a girl-friend for 4years her name was Venus my lesbian friends name is Lito na ng karoon pa ng isang girl-friend sa work place naman not the same department her name is April. itong si April walang alam about kay Venus alam niya na single lang itong si Lito. for all i know my lesbian friend is just palying games with the two of them things got serious that I have to act in some way I have been cheated so I know what it feels like. I know the email add of Venus which Lito didn't know about i send a picture of Lito and April to Venus mga 4 to 5 pictures na puro sweet shots nila ni Venus. i simply said sa subject let this pictures explain what is your Lito is up to?
I know it was not right thing to do na panghimasukan ang relationship nila pero hindi rin naman tama ang ginawa niya. ang ending ng story na ito ng break si April & Lito which Lito is not happy about. Hindi ako galit or naiingit kay Lito and fyi lang hindi ako close kay April Or Venus. Hindi alam ni Lito na i was the one who send that email quite lang ako sa situation niya pero hindi ako ng papahalata

what will you do if your in my situation?

17arci

  • Guest
Re: cheating lesbian friend
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 10:18:36 pm »
First of all I wouldn't have done what you did. Even if Lito was cheating, it wasn't your business to divulge it with her girlfriends, especially because of the fact that neither is your friend. Pero since you're in that sitch already, just hope that Lito doesn't find out that you were the one who sent April the photos.

pressany

  • Guest
Re: cheating lesbian friend
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 01:45:47 pm »
"what will you do if your in my situation?"

Nothing! If I'm not in the middle of anything, I will not make it my business.  After all, I'm sure they have their own "personal" reasons for doing such things.

17arci is right, better pray that Lito does not find out.

miss resilient

  • Guest
Re: cheating lesbian friend
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 05:14:57 pm »
bakit mo ba iyon ginawa?

matanong ko lang, type mo ba si lito? friend mo ba si venus or april?

abey

  • Guest
Re: cheating lesbian friend
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2011, 08:50:13 am »
same question with miss resilient.
impossibleng walang reason why you did that?
kung [textspeak!] man yun, sa tingin ko you cross a line of
panghihimasok gaano man kaganda nung
gusto mong mangyari.
sabi mo friend mo naman si lito, dapat kinausap
mo na lang muna sya.

nuthead

  • Guest
Re: cheating lesbian friend
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 10:17:39 pm »
my girlfriend ako lagi sya nandito ngaun may kabit sya taga dito rin how bout that?

thesweetestgirl08

  • Guest
How about same sex relationship ?
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2014, 05:50:29 am »
I was just curious ..meron ba dito na engaged into same sex relationship?
a gay a lesbian transman transgender ..
as long as nakikipag relasyon at naiinlove sila sa kapwa nila or kaparehas nilang gender ?
mind to share your expirience guy :)

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: cheating lesbian friend
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2014, 04:18:45 pm »
"WHAT will you do if you're in my situation?"

We are talking about the situation NOW ha --  hindi yung before, noong hindi ka nag email email pa.
Eto gagawin ko: 

1.  Pray LITO does not find out I am the cause of her (his?)  troubles. Baka balikan ako, yikes!

2.  Search in my heart:  The Real Reason why I  did that intervention.   
 
     Kasi gusto ko mapalapit ako  sa heart ni Lito?   Pwes, I will take  advantage of her (his?). current vulnerable circumstances, and work at advancing myself on her (him?).    Inumpisahan ko, pwes tatapusin ko. 

      Kasi na consensya ako?   Como I am a decent human being,  I could not allow him to go on with his deceptions?  Hindi tama ginagawa nya, so dapat lang matigil?   Fine.  I did what my  conscience begged  me to do: step in.  That's it, pancit;  bahala na si Batman kay Lito --  I will not think of this all anymore.   

3.   Kung ang character ko eh Superman: as in save everyone that needs to be saved, kahit ayaw pa save.  Kahit hindi ko ka ano ano, kelangan ma save --   At como  hindi ko talaga ma ignore mga nawawala sa landas. --  kung ganon ugali ko --
Ok, Next!   Next victim, este "malokong kelangan tulungan pumunta sa daang  tuwid". 


TysLolakins

  • Guest
Re: cheating lesbian friend
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2014, 06:39:19 am »
to sis TS, MYOB SYOG (mind your own business, scratch your own galis  ;D )

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: cheating lesbian friend
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2014, 02:40:45 pm »
TS, like what others said, if praying is not enough an assurance for you that Lito doesn't find out about what you did --- do make sure that you take all necessary precaution to ensure that Lito doesn't find out about what you did, ever! Just wanted to be sure that you don't come in harm's way.

Nonetheless, I guess your defense is that your intention was pure and just? as you only want to help, but reflect and try to see if it really did help? Hope this experience teaches you to be more careful of your actions in the future. Not everything will be as simple as how it seemed to have panned out... you got to walk away without a scratch, but we can't say of the same is true in the future --- suppose you pull your moves again with other people.

baliwsayo

  • Guest
Re: cheating lesbian friend
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2014, 04:43:17 pm »
Ang tagal na pala netong thread na to at nabungkal pa. Hehe

Ang tiyaga mo mangealam sis. Yun lang. Malamang di ka busy that time. Hehe

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close