Author Topic: Have you ever been abused by a partner?Looking for girls to interview  (Read 1137 times)

mamichula

  • Guest
Hi there!

I'm looking for girls aged 18 to around 30 (maybe hanggang 35) to interview for an article for a women's magazine. Someone who went through a very challenging part of her life like say she was in an abusive relationship, pwede din her parents got divorced, or something similar.  I need also to interview the (girl) friend who helped her through.

It'd be interesting if I can talk to someone who was in an abusive relationship and the friend who helped her cope and recover. I can use nicknames and we can opt to not use their last names to protect their privacy. I'd like to tackle that also kasi in my article kasi a lot of women go through that.
I for one was physically abused by my ex boyfriend, I had to wear a cast for a month and I had scratches on my neck. Ganun ka grabe.

That's why I want to tackle that also so we can help those who are in those kinds of relationship right now na hindi maka alis.  I'll interview a psychiatrist din kasi to ask how we [friends and family] can help women who are going through that.

I'm hoping and praying I can talk to someone soon kasi my deadline's this weekend.  :-[

TIA! :)






nixiquita

  • Guest
Ako din may pagkabattered gf. IDK how i can help, i dont think a friend of mine is willing to participate, but ako very much willing hehe

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close