watch now

Author Topic: Shopping and Shipping from Europe  (Read 2591 times)

little_princess

  • Guest
Shopping and Shipping from Europe
« on: April 23, 2015, 02:53:07 pm »
Does anyone know of a cargo company similar to JAC where we can have items airshipped from Europe to Manila?

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Shopping and Shipping from Europe
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 03:40:10 pm »
^Try LBC. Alam ko they have branches in selected cities in Europe. Or you can PM letters_to_cleo, she has an online store (not sure lang if she still has one now) selling European items.

melvel

  • Guest
Re: Shopping and Shipping from Europe
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 02:28:35 pm »
If LBC expands it's shipping cart service to Europe (kahit Paris lang), it will be so tempting to buy bags directly from Paris.  I've been using the shipping cart for US purchases and it's been very reliable for me.

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Shopping and Shipping from Europe
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 12:28:21 pm »
^ and ^^

I actually use LBC for both air and sea freight for my purchases although air shipping has a lot of restrictions like number of times, cost per item and total cost so that it won't be taxable. I was hoping to find something a bit more lax as I can't ship more expensive stuff.

Sea freight naman takes about 8 weeks so it's a bit of a long wait.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Shopping and Shipping from Europe
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2015, 02:06:48 am »
^how much would be the most expensive we can order without tax?

vanity fair

  • Guest
Re: Shopping and Shipping from Europe
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2015, 11:44:13 am »
I recently tried buymebuddy.com.  Ok sya!  Binili naman yung mga bilin ko.  Kaya lang konti lang naka sign up.  Go to buymebuddy.com to read about it.  I just signed up using my FB account.

agape

  • Guest
Re: Shopping and Shipping from Europe
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2015, 06:59:14 am »
what European brands and websites do you shop from?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close