watch now

Author Topic: What does it feel like to wear a skirt?  (Read 4343 times)

natasha77

  • Guest
What does it feel like to wear a skirt?
« on: October 01, 2014, 10:49:29 pm »
Survey ko lang mga Sis meron nagtanong sa akin na friend ko na guy that made me laugh.
He asked me what does it feel like ba to wear a skirt? Kasi na curious lang sya cause I think he saw me twirl sa uniform ko kanina  :P

I laughed so hard sa question nya hahaha  :))

Sinabi ko mahangin hahaha :)) :)) :))

Then na realize ko lang, hindi pala makasuot ng skirt ang mga guys hahaha kasi sa school palagi sila naka pants at polo.

Then he asked more questions, then inisip ko itanong dito so I can hear other opinions din. Para sa inyo what does it feel like to wear a skirt?

Yung school uniform na skirt, maxi skirt, pencil, midi skirt etc...


TysLolakins

  • Guest
Re: What does it feel like to wear a skirt?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 05:42:50 am »
there's a feeling of draft in the butt area, sabi mo nga mahangin  ;) .


less constricting there's no crotch area to hinder movement of the legs.


must practice modesty and be consciously aware to close legs all the time otherwise peekaboo.


harder to get out of cars and tricycles.  must wear compression short shorts to avoid flashing people.


and that's why i hardly wear skirts nowadays,  because of the above.  >:(





[/size][size=78%] [/size]

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: What does it feel like to wear a skirt?
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2014, 05:18:28 am »
Must wear shorts under my mini skirts since I move a lot (have kids; have hectic sched; have censoring hubby; have defective depth perception)
(Once, I slipped down curving stairs.  If I didn't have shorts under my mini -- I could've charged for entertainment. Lol)

Well, feels cooler.  Somewhat (not much, coz of the shorts).
Ups my feel-good state, coz it gets me attention. :).  Specially when I am wearing high heels.

But I find wearing skinny jeans sexier, more liberating (in terms of movement)& safer:   "less provoking" and I can walk faster.   (Also, no need to charge for entertainment., even if I land on my butt with legs sprawled wide apart.  Hahaha).


purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: What does it feel like to wear a skirt?
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2014, 10:49:47 am »
Yun din ang una kong naisip, mahangin. Hahaha.

I think dagdag confidence especially if nakaheels ka. Hmmm. You have to be more careful sa paglalakad sa kalsada and pag-upo.

Sa experience ko kapag crowded sa bus mas pinapaupo ako pag nakaskirt. :p

sofistikada_1230

  • Guest
Re: What does it feel like to wear a skirt?
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2014, 12:03:04 pm »
feel ko yung pagka-girl ko and mas nagiging conscious ako the way I walk and sis... mas kikay ang peg :)

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: What does it feel like to wear a skirt?
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2014, 12:08:01 pm »
Breezy!  ;D

ang lakas makababae haha, mas maingat ako pag nakaskirt kasi undies na agad, since mahirap magcommute pag nakapalda shorts na lang ako lage.


crazycrazy101

  • Guest
Re: What does it feel like to wear a skirt?
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2014, 01:23:56 pm »
Ako naman, kapag naka skirt, i dont wear panties. HAHAHA! :P

Ingat lang sa pagbukaka :D

langley

  • Guest
Re: What does it feel like to wear a skirt?
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2014, 02:03:18 pm »
Sa experience ko kapag crowded sa bus mas pinapaupo ako pag nakaskirt. :p

Me too.

I feel more feminine when I'm wearing skirts and dresses.

I don't like fitted, bandages, mini skirts. It's hard to move on those plus medyo provocative.
I prefer full skirts that ends just above the knees, midi skirts with fitted tops and maxi skirts.

Very feminine.


amethyst028

  • Guest
Re: What does it feel like to wear a skirt?
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2014, 11:22:07 am »
i don't wear skirt or mini skirt, i'm more of a dress kinda girl. but not the tight/clubbing kind of dresses. i like dresses with decent length and sometimes longer. i like to wear them lalo na if i am in a hurry. pag two piece clothing i have to see if they match or they look good on me (right fit) unlike sa dress pag suot mo grab the right shoes and go na.

i feel very feminine and hindi maka move anyway i want unlike a pair of jeans. mas cooler ang feeling sa legs. but mostly wala naman huge difference kung naka skirt or not.

natasha77

  • Guest
Re: What does it feel like to wear a skirt?
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2014, 11:54:51 pm »
Breezy!  ;D

ang lakas makababae haha, mas maingat ako pag nakaskirt kasi undies na agad, since mahirap magcommute pag nakapalda shorts na lang ako lage.

Hahaha ooh breezy talaga sinabi ko din sa kanya breezy when you walk down the stairs din hahaha

natasha77

  • Guest
Re: What does it feel like to wear a skirt?
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2014, 02:27:51 pm »
Me too.

I feel more feminine when I'm wearing skirts and dresses.

I don't like fitted, bandages, mini skirts. It's hard to move on those plus medyo provocative.
I prefer full skirts that ends just above the knees, midi skirts with fitted tops and maxi skirts.

Very feminine.

ako rin, mas prefer ko ang mga midi at maxi. mahangin eh. hahaha
but hindi ako sure sa mga skater skirts I seem to have a love hate relationship with them hahaha

natasha77

  • Guest
Re: What does it feel like to wear a skirt?
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2014, 02:30:23 pm »
Yun din ang una kong naisip, mahangin. Hahaha.

I think dagdag confidence especially if nakaheels ka. Hmmm. You have to be more careful sa paglalakad sa kalsada and pag-upo.

Sa experience ko kapag crowded sa bus mas pinapaupo ako pag nakaskirt. :p

True but I'm tired from wearing heels eh. Required kasi sa uniform namin mag heels so parang everyday feeling confident with the pain hahaha.

red_yesha

  • Guest
Re: What does it feel like to wear a skirt?
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2014, 09:12:36 am »
Malakas maka girly hehe.
feeling presko din kasi walang masyadong sagabal. feeling masaya din hahaha kasi napupuri na bagay daw sakin skirt--kaya minsan ko lang sinusuot para hindi masanay mata nila. nyahaha XD

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: What does it feel like to wear a skirt?
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2014, 09:50:17 am »
me, i feel a bit sexier when wearing a skirt.  ;D and syempre, mahangin. hehe

natasha77

  • Guest
Re: What does it feel like to wear a skirt?
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2014, 07:23:21 pm »
me, i feel a bit sexier when wearing a skirt.  ;D and syempre, mahangin. hehe

Really? I kind of have mixed feelings with the feeling since most of time I feel exposed hahaha

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close