Author Topic: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________  (Read 22473 times)

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2013, 02:15:13 am »
I married my husband because I love him and he is the father of my daughter.

Nabuntis ako bago kasal, if ever hindi ako nabuntis? Siya pa din at wala ng iba. I'm so proud of him, we are a TEAM kahit minsan eh hindi nagkakaunawaan, normal lang naman yun. :)

shayshay

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #81 on: October 11, 2013, 08:37:39 am »
He loves me unconditionally and eternaly

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #82 on: October 22, 2013, 07:25:01 pm »
i married my husband because he is God's gift to me.

ankyneMD

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #83 on: October 23, 2013, 08:28:11 pm »
next time na ako backread. Post muna ako  :) married my husband because preggy na ako at ayoko maging illegitimate ang baby ko paglabas. So nagpakasal kami civil kahit lobo na tummy ko. Para lang makuha ni baby name ni daddy. After naman mag 1 year old ni baby church wed na.

Dyewel

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #84 on: October 23, 2013, 08:41:44 pm »
I married my husband because everything seems so right!

April30

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #85 on: November 01, 2013, 11:08:16 pm »
I married my husband because I love him so much!

It was the words that first came in my mind... Yun naman kasi ang dapat or top consideration when marrying someone. On the side nalang yung:

Mabait
Responsible
God-fearing
Faithful
Good-looking

Etc. etc.

Basta ako, tanggap ko lahat sa kanya, good and bad side!


redberryaha

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #86 on: November 14, 2013, 03:04:44 am »
I married my husband because_________
He thinks of no one else but me and I trust and love him ^_^

ang kulit na nga minsan eh, lagi nag titext hinahanap ako when I'm out with friends or even when I'm at the office. hahayz... but it's kinda cute naman. hahaha

MrsNocom

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #87 on: November 20, 2013, 04:45:10 pm »
I love him and He loves me unconditionally. :-*

joylineses

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #88 on: November 25, 2013, 12:49:01 pm »
I married my husband because he love everything about me. He is everything I ask for, responsible,
sweet,
honest,
loyal,
a man with a word.

ymgsiri

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #89 on: November 26, 2013, 08:44:27 am »
I married my husband because he makes me happy..

khrysiesomuch

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #90 on: November 26, 2013, 10:10:22 am »
i married my husband because he is the answer to my prayers. And we both love each other. And because of that unconditional love we are blessed to have a son :)

irish_pearl

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #91 on: November 27, 2013, 04:40:15 pm »
I married my husband because I cannot imagine myself without him, he's my friend, my brother and my lifetime partner.

iska-hazel

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #92 on: November 28, 2013, 05:35:25 am »
because mahal ko siya and alam kong siya talaga na para sa kin nung pasok sya sa check list ko noon

Non-negotiables

1. May itsura at matangkad (check) 5'10"
2. Responsible & hardworking. (check)
3. Marunong sa pera (check)
4. Mahilig sa bata (check)
5. Marunong magluto, or gawaing bahay (check)

Negotiables

1. Malayong agwat ng edad (luckily he's a year older lang)
2. Knows how to drive. (check)
3. Matangos ilong and thin lips (matangos pero malaki ilong)
4. Makulit at nakakatawa (check! at hindi sya pikon)
5. Seryoso at masarap kausap (minsan tahimik, minsan riot)

iloveyou ikeeeeee :)))

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #93 on: November 28, 2013, 06:46:06 am »
He's the most intelligent man I know, and noone will ever love me the way he does.

Chaka gwapo at matangkad pa.

Baby Madeline

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #94 on: December 02, 2013, 08:00:57 pm »
I married my husband because I can't imagine going through this life without him and there's no other man who can love me better, the same way that no other woman could love him better than I do. :)

barbramae

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #95 on: January 10, 2019, 03:25:33 pm »
I married my husband because we were destined to be together.

I made a list of all the qualities na gusto ko sa mapangasawa ko, para bang criteria and he fulfilled all of them (28 items) without knowing about it. Kami na nung pinakita ko sakanya [textspeak!] list and ang sabi niya habang maluha luha "ako ito ah" :)

kaythrielle

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2019, 10:51:06 am »
^same sis! i also made a list of qualities ng gusto ko mapangasawa, even before i met my hubby. Then nung naging kami na, i saw the list again...he fits all the criteria.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close