watch now

Author Topic: Kerastase  (Read 84691 times)

rexyloise

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #220 on: August 29, 2016, 09:35:46 pm »
I used to have my hair rebonded once a year since 2006 until i had it digipermed in 2012 then went back to having it rebonded in 2013. Last year i had i cut really short. This time, i'm trying to grow it again and would like to do away with rebonding or perming. My hair's not really curly, just wavy. I gave birth a year ago and until now i have a bad case of hairfall. Just had kerastase treatment at David's today. I saw some Kerastase products being sold in lazada. It may be cheaper doing the treatment myself. I just need your reco on which product to use. From what i've read, there's shampoo, conditioner, 1 min treatment and monthly treatment. Help pls. TIA

einjhel

  • Guest
Re: Kerastase
« Reply #221 on: May 12, 2017, 01:03:52 pm »
mga sis, after 10 plus years, magbabalik loob na ako sa kerastase hehe.

may mairerecommend ba kayong hair treatment na mask na okay?

ang gamit ko kasi nun Masquintense mask, pero baka may bagong labas na mas ok na ngayon?  ang tagal na kasi nung huling bili ko ng kerastase

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close