Author Topic: DID YOU DATE ANYONE YOU MET ONLINE?  (Read 163168 times)

bladewithaheart

  • Guest
Re: DID YOU DATE ANYONE YOU MET ONLINE?
« Reply #560 on: August 10, 2013, 09:13:00 pm »
Currently and unofficially dating. Hahaha. Fling, fling lang kasi but she really wants me to fly to Iran pag nagkaroon ng opportunity. Iranian kasi siya. Pero honestly feeling ko mas seryoso siya sa akin. She's very, very sweet and naughty, too.

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: DID YOU DATE ANYONE YOU MET ONLINE?
« Reply #561 on: August 11, 2013, 02:43:22 pm »
yes, good thing hindi naman sila bad or nakakatakot, maybe because we always start as friends, we have common interests din kasi kaya maganda yung na-build na friendship, kaya pag nagmemeet na kami it's as if matagal na kaming magkakilala at matagal ng nagbo-bonding, naiiwasan na yung awkwardness.. A month ago nag-meet kami ng isang guytalker here, after chatting daily for 9months we decided to meet.. ayun ok naman kasi medyo close na rin kami.. Maganda rin kasi na hindi man maging kayo eh you gain friends naman thru online..basta always mag-iingat lang.. :)

Beng01

  • Guest
Re: DID YOU DATE ANYONE YOU MET ONLINE?
« Reply #562 on: August 13, 2013, 09:48:25 am »
Yes, I did date one I met online. We were introduced by a common friend, at first I didnt like him, pero eventually we exchanged messages thru facebook until magmeet kami and magdate regularly.

He is my husband now. ;D :-*

ann08

  • Guest
Re: DID YOU DATE ANYONE YOU MET ONLINE?
« Reply #563 on: August 16, 2013, 01:49:36 pm »
I'm dating a girl I met online right now. She's [textspeak!]-Jap. Couldn't believe we have so much in common. Even our attitude's the same. Hope it goes well for us.  :)

@jtansanco: I was just thinking if you are the same person I've seen in a dating site. Hmmm
That guy said he will be in Taiwan this November. :D

mskathie

  • Guest
Re: DID YOU DATE ANYONE YOU MET ONLINE?
« Reply #564 on: August 16, 2013, 02:42:45 pm »
Yup, I did and we are happily married now for seven years  :)

physicaldump

  • Guest
Re: DID YOU DATE ANYONE YOU MET ONLINE?
« Reply #565 on: September 15, 2013, 12:25:45 am »
Nice. Meron talaga mga nagkakatuluyan

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: DID YOU DATE ANYONE YOU MET ONLINE?
« Reply #566 on: September 18, 2013, 05:12:18 pm »
yes. thrice. my two exes and my current bf of one year. yun una we lasted months lang, second was 5 years, then now one and half years already. IMHO chancing upon someone dateable online is just as difficult as meeting prospects in person :)

dating is like a box of chocolates..lol. basta importante, huwag shushunga- shunga. be vigilant and observant and don't be impulsive in personally meeting guys from the internet. For me it's not a desperate move kasi marami rin naman ako suitors in person (kahit papaano.lol. i wouldnt say im ugly rin naman hehe) but I didnt like them. They're ok lang, wala kasing spark. Wala yun dynamics ng conversation na hinahanap ko. Reto dito reto doon. I got tired so I tried online dating sites dahil convenient and out of curiosity na rin.

Although nakakaasar yun mga pervert, may matitino rin naman. And true that you can build real lasting friendships from people you meet online too. Tutal tao rin naman mga kausap mo hindi ba?! But I met my current bf from fb (lol), he's a highschool batchmate of an officemate so at least cut- short na yun security issues if i meet him because I can get info from my officemate if he's trustworthy. We hit it off conversing in fb and I couldn't be more satisfied when we met in person. :)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 05:15:45 pm by Ireneeeeee »

alexii

  • Guest
Re: DID YOU DATE ANYONE YOU MET ONLINE?
« Reply #567 on: September 19, 2013, 04:52:44 am »
Yes. Ex ko na siya kaso hindi nagwork talaga. More than 1 year din kami.

simang

  • Guest
Re: DID YOU DATE ANYONE YOU MET ONLINE?
« Reply #568 on: September 29, 2013, 04:07:28 am »
I did, mga 3 or 4 years ago. He's a blogger, i've been following his blog for 2 years siguro before we exchanged numbers and decided to meet up. The truth is, i was kinda disappointed nung nameet ko sya. He seemed smart sa pagsusulat nya and we chat sometimes, pero in person i found him too self absorbed. He kept on talking the whole time we were eating then, bumangka ng bumangka in other words. We went out a few times pero hindi ko talaga sya gusto. Hahaha. I eventually got back together with my ex then tapos wala na communication.

Heisenberg

  • Guest
Re: DID YOU DATE ANYONE YOU MET ONLINE?
« Reply #569 on: October 09, 2013, 03:29:23 pm »
Yes I tried it twice. Yung una, follower ko siya sa multiply ko noong nag blog pa ako. Mas bata sya ng 2 years sa akin pero we are both in college na nung panahon na yun. Nagmeet kami once lang sa UP fair it was valentines masaya naman usap usap, kain, nuod ng bands after nun di na ulit kami nag meet dahil busy na parehas at malayo siya (He's from Bulacan I'm from Manila) pero we still talk hanggang ngayon as friends. Yung second time naman friend ko sa facebook. Boyfriend sya ng pinsan ng friend ko (confusing? lol) Killala ko lang sya sa mga kwento nung friend ko. Nung nag break sila ng gf nya, we started chatting online. Nakakatawa nga kasi na wrong send lang sya non (akala ko umii style lang sya pero totoong na wrong send sya). After non lagi na kami nag uusap at nag exchange numbers na rin. We always call each other hanggang sa na fall na kami sa isa't isa. After a month of chatting we decided to meet up hanggang sa nasundan pa ulit ng ilang date at nung palagay na ko sa kanya, sinagot ko na sya. Boyfriend ko parin siya until now. 6 years na kami and counting  ;D

llemija

  • Guest
Re: DID YOU DATE ANYONE YOU MET ONLINE?
« Reply #570 on: October 14, 2013, 11:19:28 am »
I did! We had a nice conversation but never had 2nd date afterwards.. i wanted too but seems he's not that interested.

IvyWivy

  • Guest
Re: DID YOU DATE ANYONE YOU MET ONLINE?
« Reply #571 on: October 17, 2013, 03:33:45 pm »
A Korean messaged me on Friendster once (LOL... matagal na ito!) and we went out a few times. Super good girl pa ako noon, because he was driving without a license and he said, you know sa Phils bayaran lang ang pulis, but I was freaking out. Like what if something happened and my parents found out that I was hanging out with someone I met online. We saw a few movies and had dinner a few times. I showed him around QC. But he left for Korea shortly after, and I was also leaving for another country then. I don't know how and why I got into a car with him, siguro adventure and recklessness din on my part. But I'm glad I did what I did.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close