watch now

Author Topic: Lourdes Mandaluyong vs San Beda Rizal  (Read 2568 times)

channa_masala

  • Guest
Lourdes Mandaluyong vs San Beda Rizal
« on: October 14, 2012, 07:26:16 pm »
Hi everyone, I was wondering which is the better school? I have narrowed it down to these two for my son who will be joining grade 1. Any suggestions on which is better? Please share feedback :)

Thank you :)

Jingg@y

  • Guest
Re: Lourdes Mandaluyong vs San Beda Rizal
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 06:56:16 am »
Hi sis, san mo pinasok ang anak mo? Interested din ako sa 2 school na ito , if ever i transfer namin yung son ko for grade 3. Any feedback about the schools? Tia!

siomai

  • Guest
Re: Lourdes Mandaluyong vs San Beda Rizal
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 08:37:40 am »
When we were still im the phils sa LSM mga sons ko. I have no complaints.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close