watch now

Author Topic: breastfeeding moms with jawline and chin acne  (Read 1857 times)

miksha

  • Guest
breastfeeding moms with jawline and chin acne
« on: June 06, 2013, 01:55:47 pm »
i have lots of jawline and chin acne na naglabasan while preggy and continued while still breastfeeding (we are on extended breastfeeding na). What effective treatment did you use? currently i am using tea tree oil na spot treatment since i have dry skin. kase if i use moisturizers that have salycylic acid sobra nakakadry and most anti-acne products are for oily skin. help!

happybee$$$

  • Guest
Re: breastfeeding moms with jawline and chin acne
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 02:57:25 pm »
almost same sentiments. 14months na baby ko and planning on bottlefeeding him na so I could have hair treatments na facial na since magwork na din ako. I am afraid that the chemicals will affect my breastmilk and my baby. I am actually heartbroken on weaning him since its been two nights that he is co-sleeping with the yaya. I can hear him cry at nights. Buti na lang marunong si yaya,ganun daw talaga sa simula. Pinapakain nya na lang kahit na madaling araw ng lugaw or biscuits at talagang ayaw ng bote. I already used some creams and ointments on face and hair the past two days.Okay pa bang ibreastfeed ko si baby?HELP

James_Bond_314

  • Guest
Re: breastfeeding moms with jawline and chin acne
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 12:51:48 pm »
i have lots of jawline and chin acne na naglabasan while preggy and continued while still breastfeeding (we are on extended breastfeeding na). What effective treatment did you use? currently i am using tea tree oil na spot treatment since i have dry skin. kase if i use moisturizers that have salycylic acid sobra nakakadry and most anti-acne products are for oily skin. help!

your treatment is perfect but I think you have to consult with a physician for better assistance...!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close