watch now

Author Topic: Rest in Peace Pattybee  (Read 2183 times)

rhed

  • Guest
Rest in Peace Pattybee
« on: December 21, 2014, 12:14:15 am »
I was waiting for my turn at the grocery store when I suddenly remembered the blog of Pattybee.... Haven't checked her blog for quite some time already. Her blog was down and for some weird reason, I had the urge to Google her... Found her  IG account and checked it for the first time. Saw a comment that said rip patty :( :( :(

Pattybee is one of the senior and go-to girl talker. Around the year 2004ish you will always read her posts full of wisdom and wit.

Rest in peace Ms. Pattybee praying for you and your partner and your two lovely daughters and your loved ones.

lesters_gal

  • Guest
Re: Rest in Peace Pattybee
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 03:55:26 am »
^awww. Thats sad. Madalas ko mabasa post niya way back 2000 pa. Nagpalit lang ako ng nick here sa gt. Base sa mga post niya i can feel that She's very sensible woman and straight forward... rip sis pattybee... :(

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Rest in Peace Pattybee
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2014, 08:29:24 am »
Oh my gosh! Now ko lang na-connect the dots. Patty B. was my former colleague in PAL. So sad, so young. She'd been battling the big C since 2012. Rest in peace now, Patty.  :'(

oreo08

  • Guest
Re: Rest in Peace Pattybee
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2014, 09:18:37 am »
I thought Patty was in remission? Sayang naman...

Ma.Jewel_1987

  • Guest
Re: Rest in Peace Pattybee
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2014, 10:08:42 am »
I think I've read some of her posts too, RIP sis  :'(

tsokolat

  • Guest
Re: Rest in Peace Pattybee
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2014, 06:54:17 pm »
RIP sis, ive read her posts way back 2004..

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Rest in Peace Pattybee
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2014, 07:25:08 pm »
Super sad when I heard the news. Shes super kind to me. Tagal ko na binabasa blog nya. Follow nya ko sa twitter and IG. Then naging friends kami sa FB. I remember a month sya hindi naging active sa social media then nung nagpost sya sa FB nagcomment ako sabi nya pa sakin wait ko daw uli blog nya. Super sad talaga ko nung nalaman ko. Naisip ko agad daugthers nya. But I admire them. They are strong. You will always be in my heart Pattybee.

fashionista_guru

  • Guest
Re: Rest in Peace Pattybee
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2014, 02:04:23 am »
When I found out of her passing, it broke my heart. I've seen how she loved her daughters, her family and life itself. Despite her being sick, she was full of positivity. She was an inspiration to many. One of the comments on her FB said heaven would be at its brightest because she is now up there. I guess he is right. May perpetual light shine upon Patty.

P.S. She had breast CA. Finished her chemo cycle. But after 9 months, it has recurred.

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: Rest in Peace Pattybee
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2014, 02:18:42 pm »
So sad to hear naman kaya pala naging inactive sha for a while..I read some of her posts in the past too laging may something interesting to share. R.I.P.  :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close