Author Topic: Wedding Animation  (Read 1657 times)

LuckyMe!

  • Guest
Wedding Animation
« on: February 19, 2015, 11:57:43 pm »
Hi sisses, I'm a 2015 bride. I availed a Wedding Animation Service for my wedding. Eto yung mga animated love story avp na uso sa Singapore and Malaysia. Meron ba dito nagpagawa din ng ganun? Share your thoughts mga sis.

LuckyMe!

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Animation
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 08:31:24 pm »
Hi mam sis! I'm so excited to share this news. Finally! My p/v have already sent me a partial video of our Love Story Animation. These last few weeks I am somehow worried that they cannot deliver it. Pa'no,they don't update me, ako paang laging nagtatanong sa kanila if there's any progress. Then last night they sent me a partial video, and I was like OMG! Super ganda! Bitin nga lang coz it's not yet finished. Hehe... Now it added my confidence in them! Sana may mga sisses din dito na nagpagawang animation nila para naman may maka-usap ako... :)

castledoll

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Animation
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 11:47:30 pm »
First time ko marinig yung tungkol sa wedding animation so I had to Google it pa. It looks cute! so is this the new thing na instead yung growing up pics e eto na ang gagamitin?

mrsdeezon

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Animation
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2015, 10:45:26 am »
Attended several weddings na dito sa Singapore but never saw any wedding animation presentation pa so I tried to search and ask around.

it is quite pricey pala so others still opt to the traditional growing up AVP.

the ones i saw range from SGD 1500-1800 which is PHP45-60k .  :o :o :o

it looks interesting! where did you book yours? my p/v sure doesn't include this.

LuckyMe!

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Animation
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2015, 01:45:48 am »
Sis castledoll, yes this another alternative to the regular growing-up or love story avp. Actually this is categorized as nice-to-have. But fiance and I really want this coz we're not comfy showing our pics.

Sis mrsdeezon, yes this is quite pricey nga. We also tried to inquire sa singapore via friend. Buti nalang I found this p/v team na nag-ooffer nito. Naku, kung hindi ko sila natagpuan talagang mapapagastos kami. Lucky because they offer this service at quite lower price. I think they charge around 18 to 20k for this alone. Yung sa min kasi bundled na sa p/v package namin and super haggle talaga ako, hehe.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close