watch now

Author Topic: Re Hand-carry & check-in baggages  (Read 292029 times)

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Re Hand-carry & check-in baggages
« Reply #580 on: April 29, 2013, 02:23:52 pm »
Yun lang, baka bawal na because of that.

minnie99

  • Guest
Re: Re Hand-carry & check-in baggages
« Reply #581 on: April 29, 2013, 03:57:29 pm »
I have two questions:

1) What if I bring my shampoo/shower gel/toothpaste in sachet? Okay, I'm not sure if merong 100ml sachet ng ganto, haha, but theoretically speaking, diba dapat nasa clear container? :|

2) What about oral contraceptive pills (Diane 35)? I'm going to Singapore, alam ko nagawa ko na to like 4 years ago, nilagay ko siya sa camera bag ko, di naman ako sinita, but what is the rule on this?

TIA! :)

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Re Hand-carry & check-in baggages
« Reply #582 on: April 29, 2013, 04:03:50 pm »
It doesn't have to be in a clear container. It just has to be placed on a ziplock. I bring lotions, bb creams
etc na hindi clear container and put them inside a ziplock and carry it inside my kikay kit which is always with
me inside the plane. I even have makeup removers, toners etc. lol

Haven't been to Singapore so I am not certain. Pero I've brought medicines, even gluta and syringes placed
in my check in and never akong nahuli. Usually if the amount is for personal use hindi naman sisitahin yung
medicines eh.

theflygirl

  • Guest
Re: Re Hand-carry & check-in baggages
« Reply #583 on: April 30, 2013, 01:40:54 pm »
New thread! This topic has reached 30 pages already. :)

Link to the new thread:
http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,273870.0.html

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close