watch now

Author Topic: Team Kramer!  (Read 73974 times)

MrsLuluyz

  • Guest
Re: Team Kramer!
« Reply #280 on: November 14, 2015, 08:39:59 pm »
^ me too depends na lang kasi sa perspective ng tao.

ako nga natutuwa ako, everytime na encounter namin sila, chekka and doug still recognizes my son, they always go "where's your fedora hat?"

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: Team Kramer!
« Reply #281 on: December 02, 2015, 08:22:50 pm »
Cute and pretty for me si Scarlett, pero naaartehan ako kay Kendra. I don't like the way she speaks thinking that she just turned 6. Halatang magiging maldita in the future.

I'm also on the verge of unfollowing them in FB. UMAY!

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Team Kramer!
« Reply #282 on: December 15, 2015, 06:21:39 am »
Most of the time, Doug Kramer's posts about the kids is too much and over exposed. At first, I was really a huge fan since their family looks so cute when together but now ang OA na :/

SnowBall

  • Guest
Re: Team Kramer!
« Reply #283 on: December 15, 2015, 07:32:18 am »
sumilip ako nung isang araw, wala akong magawa, nakakaloka, parang lahat ng moves nila may sponsor sila, parang they live na on being free loaders ;D


rhumbafrapp

  • Guest
Re: Team Kramer!
« Reply #284 on: December 16, 2015, 10:01:51 am »
I started following them 2 years ago. Pero just last month I unfollowed them na on all social media platforms. Tama yun term e, UMAY. Exag! I know maganda mga bata, cutie.. Pero too much na nila ineexpose to the point exaggerated na. Just to name a few of their endorsements ha:KFC, Lysol, malunggay shampoo, red ribbon, lg, zenzest perfume, baby shampoo ni Gavin, but I think Hindi na yata, isuzu clothing brand na Robbi rabbit, etc. I mean, sa sama ng panahon ngayon and so many sick people, andami ng eexploit ng bata or worse child p()®n(), nakakatakot para sa mga bata.

Mas Si Doug attention-wh()®e kesa sa wife nya. Usually lalake mas reserved e.

Mas gusto KO pa when they were sharing about their faith pa. Ramdam KO yun sincerity, Hindi pa business

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Team Kramer!
« Reply #285 on: December 26, 2015, 01:44:18 pm »
I still find them cute and positive vibes..

Same here. They are still the poster family for me.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close