watch now

Author Topic: Side effects of Root Canal for kids  (Read 1344 times)

tiggerlily

  • Guest
Side effects of Root Canal for kids
« on: May 03, 2014, 04:50:41 am »
I have heard of the side-effects of root canals for adults. My pedia dentist recommended this for my son so I did my research regarding it.

Just wondering if anyone has experienced having their kid undergo root canal with crown and get the following:

"Nickel, of course, has its problems with human biochemistry, but there are things noted in children that are not as obvious in adults with nickel crown. In children, the main thing I noticed is that these kids have to start wearing glasses within a few months of receiving the crowns. Look closely, sometimes these are bifocals and I even saw a 5 year old with trifocals once. Check it out. Behavior is another notable change. If your child becomes cranky and misbehaves when before the crowns were placed he had a pleasing personality, check it out." (http://www.hugginsappliedhealing.com/dental-dangers.php)

The crown is what you put on the tooth where the root canal was performed. There are a lot more side-effects and risks I have found just google the words and you'd find them.

I haven't tried asking a dentist regarding this and I'd like to get in touch with one who has had the root canal procedure. I'm trying to weigh out the pros and cons of it.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close