watch now

Author Topic: Trim down slimming capsules  (Read 4618 times)

prettyarcher

  • Guest
Trim down slimming capsules
« on: October 12, 2012, 02:35:47 am »
Hi sisses! Has anyone tried this? Any feedback? I have a friend who took this slimming pills a couple of years ago, effective naman. She lost a lot of weight and wala naman side effects sa kanya. According to her, initially mga 2x a day niya take, ang effect is lagi lang sya uhaw kaya lagi sya umiinom ng water, so pag meal time na medyo full na siya. Also, sobra daw kung pagpawisan siya. In teo months lang nakita na ang result. 

Thanks sa mga magrereply. 😃

Wella Fllynn

  • Guest
Re: Trim down slimming capsules
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 08:33:21 pm »
Careful with the slimming capsules you're planning to take, FDA had already banned most of them, meaning they are not safe to use and are containing harmful components. Based from your friend's experience, yun din ang effects ng mga banned slimming products na delikado gamitin. They sure are effective but risky, you might lose much more than your weight if you take risk on these products. Most of the complainants have their liver damaged and increased heart failure triggered by these products. I suggest you resort to a different alternative which is much safer than these risky unpatented products. Take it from me sissy... Hokkaido slimming pills almost killed me before. Your friend's experience is exactly the same I went through, I did lose weight but I was freaked out one night when I can hardly catch my breathe, nanikip na ang dibdib ko and my heart palpitated much. Akala ko di na ako aabutang buhay kinabukasan, thanks God I survived that night. I stopped taking the pills at hindi na ulit nangyari yun sa akin

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close