watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Reign  (Read 3891 times)

~ anna ~

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Reign
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2015, 06:42:18 am »
Okay lang yan, makakahabol ka rin :)  At least hindi mo mapapansin na the show is on break and hindi ka maiinip kakaantay ng mid-March for it to return.  Yan ang frustrating part pag up-to-date ang episodes na napapanood mo, kainip pag nag-break ang shows, parang ang tagal.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Reign
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2015, 06:51:45 pm »
^ Thanks, thanks! *sigh!* Super affected ako na napilitan si Bash to marry Kenna. I didn't see that coming. Super, oh my gosh moment!!!

~ anna ~

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Reign
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2015, 07:15:46 am »
^ Naisip ko nun na "Uh-oh, hala... Crazy king!!  What a mean thing to do!"   Topak talaga tong si King Henry.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Reign
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2015, 09:55:26 pm »
^ Mad king, indeed! But it does add up to the intensity of everything, so yeah, I am glad. Still far from being able to catch up, but definitely still crushing on Bash. Super love ko talaga si Bash. So help me God!

~ anna ~

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Reign
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2015, 01:38:05 pm »
^I like him more than Francis, feeling ko mas strong yung character ni Bash compared to him.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Reign
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2015, 11:06:34 pm »
^ When I saw how Bash is with Lady Kenna, I fell in love with him more! Lalo na when he was making love with her in such an intense manner. Galing! I finally finished all of Season 1. Hooray! And tonight, I watched Season 2's Episode 1. I am trying to figure out what happens to the baby and Lady Lola... I swear, on the last part of the scene, I have this fear that Francis might just throw off the baby down the river.. I am so mean, but I just know that Francis can be mean, if he wants to!!!

pretty empress

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Reign
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2015, 11:21:55 am »
I can't wait to watch episode 16!  I wonder what will be the choice of louis conde..

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Reign
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2015, 04:56:32 pm »
^ I hope to catch up fast enough to understand what this is all about. I am at least in Season 2. 3 Episodes down, a few more to go before being finally updated!!! Kaya ko 'to!

~ anna ~

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Reign
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2015, 12:38:28 am »
^ Go lang ng go, malapit ka na makahabol  ;D   Ang bait ni Bash no?  Despite him and Kenna being wed against their wishes, he tried to make the best of it, tried to treat her right and tried to love her.

I feel sorry for Mary, aside from the political complications that the birth of the baby brought, ang sakit to find out that she was betrayed by both her husband and one of her closest friends.

~ anna ~

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Reign
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2015, 01:31:05 am »
2 and a half weeks pa until the next episode.  Ang daming shows na nagbreak, kainis...

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Reign
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2015, 05:02:40 pm »
^^ Yes, indeed! Made me love Bash even more, as in, I love that guy. As for the break, I am so glad and thankful... mukhang mahahabol ko na, soon! I am on S02Ep08 now, so if I am not lazy, I can finish off a ton by tomorrow. Fingers crossed!!!

~ anna ~

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Reign
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2015, 07:22:38 am »
^ Kaya yan, lubusin mo na tutal holiday naman.  Can't wait for the next episodes ng shows na inaabangan ko, I miss them na, hahaha...  Have fun on your TV marathon :D

a_y_e_n

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Reign
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2016, 05:15:53 am »
I love this series pero now that wala na si francis, nakakatamad na siya panoorin :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close