watch now

Author Topic: i pity myself!  (Read 14644 times)

pastelpinkchic

  • Guest
Re: i pity myself!
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2011, 12:15:16 pm »
How young are you sis? I bet marami ka pang pwedeng gawin sa buhay mo. :) So stop worrying and start working for your life. :)

green-aholic

  • Guest
Re: i pity myself!
« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2011, 08:42:05 pm »
^25 sis. As of this moment andito ako sa province because my parents entrusted me to help in the chores dito. Maybe to help me na rin na maging at ease at makarelax muna. I find it hard to really have a job and siguro they also notice that. While staying here, I put up an online shop and I hope it would turn out ok and sana yun na ang para sa akin. Also, I am waiting for the results of the CS exam. Hopefully mapasa ko ito so I could use it to make my life and also my loved ones' very much in comfort. I've never been selfish all my life and kahit minsan they make me feel like I'm no better at all, para sa kanila pa din ang gusto kong makamit sa buhay ko at sana matupad ko. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close