watch now

Author Topic: Lactezin  (Read 4302 times)

chingky

  • Guest
Lactezin
« on: November 03, 2016, 04:37:58 pm »
Anyone who has tried this? My derma friend recommended it to me since I still suffer from adult acne mainly due to PCOS/ myoma.

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Lactezin
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 07:48:05 am »
I?ve tried this before. But I had acne breakouts during the time i was taking this. Not sure though if it?s the culprit.

 I still have some capsules left so I might try this again and see if it?s really what gave me pimples.. i?ll give feedback after.

kukii

  • Guest
Re: Lactezin
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2019, 03:19:40 pm »
Anyone else who have tried taking Lactezin?

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Lactezin
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2019, 04:42:22 pm »
I've tried this for a short period. Effective sya for me, but mabagal.
Pero I stopped kasi, ayaw ko na ng ini-ingest.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close