Author Topic: Do girls need to fight for their man?  (Read 4577 times)

Queen Chokolah

  • Guest
Re: Do girls need to fight for their man?
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2015, 08:37:32 pm »
A woman should never be in competition with another woman over her man.

Madaming pwedeng scenario:
1) Malandi si guy. - No, I won't waste my time and just find another man.
2) Madaming lumalapit sa guy pero he tells them clearly that he's committed. - I don't need to do anything.
3) madaming lumalapit sa guy, hindi nya naman pinapansin, pero hinahayaan nya pa rin. Courtesy baga. - this is where I'll step in. Not directly probably, but enough to put them in their places.

Imo, it's good if guys ignore these girls, but it's not enough that they ignore. They need to explicitly shoo them away.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close