watch now

Author Topic: Should I marry him?  (Read 3638 times)

confusedgirl51

  • Guest
Should I marry him?
« on: April 08, 2011, 03:01:35 pm »
_______
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 02:37:49 pm by confusedgirl51 »

PinKisH_23

  • Guest
Re: Should I marry him?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 03:53:40 pm »
Oh my, I wish I could hug you sis. I know how difficult it is pero at this point you need to really have a heart to heart talk with your bf, kayo parin ang makakapag decide nyan. Marriage is a commitment na kapag pinasok mo sobrang laki ng difference sa pagiging bf/gf. No matter how long na kayong mag on, iba parin pag kasal na kayo. Kailangan clear sa kanya kung ano ang pinasok mo, and dapat ready ka rin sa mga maririnig mo.

Just continue praying sis. We'll pray for you as well.

j a n i z

  • Guest
Re: Should I marry him?
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 04:01:14 pm »
ang hirap naman. i cant help but sigh dito s pagkakaupo ko. hugs for you sis!

tama si sis pink, u need to talk with ur bf and just to make sure na somehow protected sya from whatever sickness u have, maconvince m sana sya to have the immunization.

as for me, if ur bf wants to marry you, go! and marriage naman wont have a big effect if you're thinking n pede m sya mahawahan through physical contact, sabi m nga ur doing it with him till now.

tingin ko din, bf m yun nagtext sayo, hinuhuli ka lang i think.

godbless sis! will include u in my prayers. hope maging ok si baby m paglabas nya.. goodluck!  :-*

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Should I marry him?
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 04:43:48 pm »
WHY are you thinking of more complications related to your Hepa B?
Eh di yon na nga as per you doc:  vaccinate your baby & your husband-to-be ; and be sure to take your maintenance meds as indicated.

WHY should you think beyond yourself and your BF when it comes to your Hepa B?
You do not need to tell anyone else.  Kelangan mo ba inform his family and the general public? No,ha.
Bakit, naka tattoo ba sa noo mo "Hepa B positive"??  Keep your health concerns to yourself and your BF.

Why do you think your HEPA B is sufficient grounds to put you down as in:  magaling nga asawa mo may sakit naman?  Hello, is it that obvious that you look like someone with leprosy?  As I said earlier, no need to advertise it.  Do not get so hang up about it, it defines you mainly na...  it is just a small inconvenience having that sickness -- dapat ganon and atittude.  Ano ba itsura ng may Hepa B?  Yun ba yung may white patches on the skin like Father Ed of Pampanga?

WHAT IS THE ISSUE REALLY why you have doubts about marrying this BF of yours?
Hindi okay that you will persevere as a martyr and think:  kahit ganito ako he will marry me.
Teka, dapat ang pihit ng utak mo eh:  maswerte sya to marry someone focused like you.
Or, takot ka ma betray uli ni BF?  It can happen again, you know.  Or, not happen again.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 11:49:19 am by aquacharly »

RuChe

  • Guest
Re: Should I marry him?
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 09:41:52 am »
If you and your bf need more info about your sickness, precautions, etc. you can talk again with your doctor until you're both well informed and wala nang questions from both of you. And if after everything your bf still wants to marry you, I think there's no reason why you won't do the same. 

biancs

  • Guest
Re: Should I marry him?
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2011, 08:05:50 pm »
Sis, i was in the same situation as you are years ago. My daughter's dad was diagnosed with Hepa B. Luckily, my daughter and I tested negative, whew.
His twin brother was also diagnosed postive, which we kinda conclude na they got it from their mom. Cause he was my first and i was his, so impossible na he got it from me.

What I suggest you do is, know your sickness, equip yourself with information bout the disease. Sis, di naman yan be all end all ng buhay mo. My EX ( we were together then pa) and I , went to a specialist (clinic's at St lukes) we were instructed and educated bout Hepa B, did a lot of blood tests  for me and my daughter, to know if we have antibodies na since prior pa, we got vaccinated, thank God. And sya, We went to Kidney Institute pa that time ang meron ng DNA qualitative quantiative analysis, parang to kinda know if your are a "healthy carrier" oxymoron no? pero yun ang term ng doctor, turns out, the viral load he had that time wasn't enough para maging contagious sya.

Seek second opinion sis, sa specialista na kung maaari, At isama mo sya para marinig nya lahat ng pwde nyang marinig. Hindi dapat maging hadlang yan sa pagsasamahan nyo kundi dapat magpatatag pa sa inyong dalawa.

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Should I marry him?
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2011, 05:15:16 am »
IMO, the issue behind your doubts re marrying this guy isn't  your health issue.

Now, IF you are truthful about having had no sex  with that other guy, and here come the texts to your BF re medical info only the 2 of you share ---- darling, naghahanap  na nang way-out of marrying you that BF of yours.   He may have changed his mind about standing by you and your hepa condition.  Your being defensive/over apprehensive/self-chipping about it may have eroded his confidence that it is all manageable. 

Andyan na yan, be proactive.  Do not let your fears transform  you into a mouse.  It isn't as hopeless as people who are so dumb, they are bent on frying their brains with their addictions.  So, darling, chin up! Plus be truthful - ano ba talaga, gusto mo ba sugalan this BF of yours?  Marriage is the greatest gamble, yan ang sabi  ng lola ko. 

showermist

  • Guest
Re: Should I marry him?
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2011, 10:19:24 am »
My friend's hubby is HBV positive din.  And yung friend ko negative pa rin hanggang ngayon. Eh 5 years na silang kasal ha.  In that span, bakit di nahawa yung friend ko?

Get over that insecurity or self pity just because you are a HBV carrier.  Antagal nyo na ng kinakasama mo ngayon, bakit hindi pa rin nahahawa si mister mo? Malamang malakas resistansya nya or low infectivity ka rin gaya ng hubby ng kaibigan ko. 

Chronic?  Di ba pag chronic cirrhosis na? Eek, I am not sure ha. 

Ang magandang gawin mo, live a healthy lifestyle. I know bawal ang alcohol sa may hbv, so wag ka ng uminom ng alcohol. Ano pa?! Alagaan ang liver :)

If you should marry him? Did he asked you already? If he asked you that means tanggap na nya ikaw HBV, warts and all--cheer up!

Lastly, hindi mo naman kailangang ipagkalat na may HBV ka.

ADD:  Educate yourself more about HBV pa pala.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 10:21:27 am by showermist »

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Should I marry him?
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2011, 03:04:27 pm »
CONFUSEDGIRL51 -  I apologize if I came across as brutal/mean/tactless.  Sorry, I posted that while  in NYC - where the general ambiance has my fangs on the ready. Lol. Pero enjoy ako sa city na yon.

Darling, all I wanted to say was do NOT be defensive about your HepaB, nor feel you gotta disclose/share the info with everyone.  Even if there is no cure for it - do your best to delay its progress.  Do not get depressed nor think ever na "tinimbang nguni't kulang" ka because of that.

With or without that - you are as valuable/lovable as you decide to make yourself be.
That is the issue - that you can choose and decide to be, to marry/not/whatever.

Pray for Divine Guidance, for:   clarity of mind and the courage to do what is in your best interest in the long run.

muahmuahmuah

  • Guest
Re: Should I marry him?
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2011, 04:15:36 pm »
di ko binasa lahat but just saw the hepa b and marriage etc. the strain as  one did mention, could be hereditary and can take years sometimes for the virus to show up. minsan you can get tested and then wala naman. but i dont think that should hamper you from marrying if thats the case and he can't take it then he's not the right guy for you...simple as that.

the worst scenario is it rising to hep c which is more damaging and can lead to other complications..kung hereditary man na carriers kayo mahirap for your baby to be a carrier but its not really that difficult if you work on the right system on how to protect yourself and your loved ones with the right diet and all and regular checkups and be proactive in living a healthy lifestyle.

who cares if you had sex with someone or not hindi yun ang issue with your ex and by him doing so makes him an unworthy human being to be with and if the bf is buying his claims he shouldn't have fessed up on your behalf its not his battle. dyan siguro nasusubok relationship nyo and how far your guy can really hang.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close