watch now

Author Topic: Guam  (Read 38712 times)

yuuko

  • Guest
Re: Guam prepaid sim
« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2016, 03:33:57 pm »
I will be travelling to Guam next month. Can you give info on best prepaid sim to buy so I can make calls to Manila?  TIA

snowflakes08

  • Guest
Re: Guam
« Reply #101 on: January 12, 2016, 02:26:59 pm »
^ Nasubukan ko na both Docomo and iConnect halos parehas sila ng offer though yung last year na punta ko mas mura ang offer ng iConnect for prepaid. In terms sa signal, I think depende sa location. Sa experience ko kung saan ako nagsstay mas better ang iConnect than Docomo.  ;)

iConnect:
http://www.iconnectguam.com/advanced-prepaid.php

Docomo:
http://www.docomopacific.com/mobile/prepaid/plans

reeseay

  • Guest
Re: Guam
« Reply #102 on: March 11, 2016, 03:28:53 pm »
I'm looking at slightly budgeted hotel to book for a 4D 3N trip to Guam. Would you know if Santa Fe Hotel have access to the beach? Walking distance lang ba siya? Or there is another hotel you can recommend. Pero yung not too pricey, please. Looking at Tumon Bay Capital Hotel. Too pricey ang Festival for me.

Cari

  • Guest
Re: Guam
« Reply #103 on: March 30, 2016, 12:08:15 pm »
^ Nasubukan ko na both Docomo and iConnect halos parehas sila ng offer though yung last year na punta ko mas mura ang offer ng iConnect for prepaid. In terms sa signal, I think depende sa location. Sa experience ko kung saan ako nagsstay mas better ang iConnect than Docomo.  ;)

iConnect:
http://www.iconnectguam.com/advanced-prepaid.php

Docomo:
http://www.docomopacific.com/mobile/prepaid/plans

Hi Sis,

Saan makakabili ng simcard sa Guam? Meron po ba sa airport?

TIA!

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Guam
« Reply #104 on: March 30, 2016, 09:13:35 pm »
Hi! Both Days Inn Tamuning and Fiesta Hotel nadadaanan ng trolley/bus?:) I backread and someone mentioned na hindi nadadaanan ang Days Inn but when I checked some reviews on Agoda and Booking, meron naman daw. Can anybody confirm? Thanks:)

snowflakes08

  • Guest
Re: Guam
« Reply #105 on: April 04, 2016, 08:13:38 am »
^^ Sis Cari, hindi ko pa nasubukan bumili sa airport mismo kasi may free WiFi din ang airport.

Docomo and iConnect parehas meron sa Micronesia mall and GPO. :)

Cari

  • Guest
Re: Guam
« Reply #106 on: April 05, 2016, 11:10:14 am »
Thanks Sis Sinowflakes! Tingin din ako sa airport :-)

abbiesh

  • Guest
Re: Guam
« Reply #107 on: August 11, 2016, 12:59:54 am »
Will be in Guam this Oct. Ok ba nag shop sa Guam? Like mga luxury brands - LV, balenciaga, givenchy etc. ty

snowflakes08

  • Guest
Re: Guam
« Reply #108 on: August 12, 2016, 09:42:42 am »
^ Ok naman but don't compare it lang sa EU kasi dun ang pinakamura luxury brands talaga with the tax refund pa.  ;D

I say na "so-called" no tax ang Guam compared sa mainland US though parang meron na din ang SRP pero konti lang naman kahit paano mas mura pa din.

For example, ang bracelet from Tiffany in US mainland is $150 + usual Cali State Tax is 8% nasa $162 siya pero sa Guam ang price is $160 SRP.

yetzkie

  • Guest
Re: Guam
« Reply #109 on: August 13, 2016, 11:54:38 am »
Guam has really really good shopping. Dont forget to bring passport to Macy's for extra tourist discounts. Ross has everyday treasure deals, During Black friday in Kmart I got a 32 inch tv for 150, MK bags in ROSS for $30 lang. I stayed at the sheraton medyo malayo sa shopping areas pero I hired Lakbay Guam (lakbayguam.com) as my daily means of transpo, they helped me find the deals, and I got to experience Guam just like one of the locals! Going back this Nov for Blackfriday.

this_is_me

  • Guest
Re: Guam
« Reply #110 on: September 01, 2016, 06:30:38 pm »
Hi. Who tried spending halloween at guam? Any recommendation of best places to go?

abbiesh

  • Guest
Re: Guam
« Reply #111 on: October 08, 2016, 01:54:25 am »
May halloween events kaya for kids?
I booked Fiesta. Parang nagsisisi ako. Sana outrigger nalang. Non refundanble kasi kaya no choice na. Sad. When exactly is the thanksgiving sale? Pag weeks before, walang sale? Sana pala inadjust ko pa konti. We will be there end of oct. Sayang.

kriztina

  • Guest
Re: Guam
« Reply #112 on: September 16, 2017, 08:58:49 pm »
 
Anyone na nakapagstay sa Onward Beach Resort or Hotel Santa FE? Need help regarding sa shuttle/trolley bus stop nila. Thank you.

marshie

  • Guest
Re: Guam
« Reply #113 on: April 01, 2018, 10:21:33 pm »
Who will be there this June? :)

I am searching looking for a hotel and found Grand Plaza for Php15,300 good for 5nights.
It is at a good price.  Since I will be staying alone, I am looking for alternatives so I do not have to pay the total amount.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 10:42:49 am by marshie »

grace08

  • Guest
Re: Guam
« Reply #114 on: April 03, 2018, 11:08:54 pm »
Parang walang trolley kaming nasakyan sa sta. Fe . Sa holiday kami nag stay nov . 13k 3 nights with 4 buffet breakfast

grace08

  • Guest
Re: Guam
« Reply #115 on: April 03, 2018, 11:00:17 pm »
Nung una pala yan binook ko kung malayo pa travel date mo pili ka free cancellation para kung makita ka better deal pwede mo palitan

hot.pepper

  • Guest
Re: Guam
« Reply #116 on: July 04, 2018, 10:13:40 am »
How much usually ang budget for a 4 day / 3 nights trip to Guam? I am going solo in October and I want to make sure that I am ready for the expenses :)

Also, for a solo traveler, do you girls have any tips / advice?

prettybarbie

  • Guest
Re: Guam
« Reply #117 on: August 05, 2018, 12:56:47 pm »
So excited to go to Guam next month.

Sa mga naka try na ng Atlantis Submarine, worth it ba? Pinag iisipan ko kung isasama ko sya sa itinerary pero pricey sya or pede na yung Underwater Observatory for kids?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close