watch now

Author Topic: The Beauty Empire (skincare clinic)  (Read 5803 times)

ilovejdy

  • Guest
The Beauty Empire (skincare clinic)
« on: July 07, 2018, 11:03:00 pm »
I just recently did some research for CO2 Fractional Laser and I saw 4 videos of vloggers (from youtube) who did this at the beauty empire:
1. Ysab Tv
2. Ced Miranda
3. Georgia Brizuela
4. Mj Garcia Perez

So after watching their reviews,mukha naman they had positive results. Ang kagandahan pa is that affordable yung treatment sa kanila. Another pros, doctor yung gumagawa ng procedure  unlike other clinics na therapist pa yata ang gumagawa (please correct me if mali ako).

So this week, I went to their clinic sa Timog Avenue (near jollibee Timog Avenue) but I was unable to do the procedure kasi 7 pm na ako dumating which is their cut-off. So kahit galing pa ako cavite, I had no choice but go back the other day. Anyway it?s better to call them for an appointment kasi dumadami na din yung clients nila & baka hindi na ma accommodate if walk in ka.

My review about the clinic: easy to find- maganda location since along the way and madami nadaan na jeep or taxi. The clinic & the staff are also nice.

About the procedure:
They will clean your face and apply a topical anesthesia 1 hour before the laser treatment.

During the procedure, doctora will do the consult and ask about your concerns and check how many sessions you will need. As for me,once is enough na & she said that I should just stick to a good regimen.

Nakakagulat yung laser & it is quite painful to be honest. 5 out of 10 pain level even with the anesthesia- on sensitive areas like side of the nose & lips & under the eyes. Kung saan manipis yung skin,mas masakit. Pero tolerable na sa cheeks,forehead &chin area ( 2 out of 10).  So if I were to get this done again, siguro iinuman ko ng pain reliever at the same time na iaapply yung topical anesthesia.

During the procedure, mainit yung feeling ng laser, & sometimes the smell is the same with cautery (since burned skin & hair). Parang may sting and makapal yung face (namamaga). And for me, that burning and stinging feeling lasted for 2-3 hours.

As for the results, I will post nextweek.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 11:40:11 pm by ilovejdy »

Anarchy01

  • Guest
Re: The Beauty Empire (skincare clinic)
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 01:35:17 pm »
Hello sis! I'm super interested sa CO2 Laser Treatment. According sa ad nila on Facebook, it removes Skin Imperfections such as Deep Scars, Hyper pigmentation, Milia, Syringoma etc.

I have a lot of pimple scars/blemishes. I'm not sure if pwede ako dito. Hehe pero will try to go there next week also. Ang sad na until 7pm lang cut-off nila. Pfft. I'm working kasi until 5pm, plus the traffic pa. Hay hassle.

ilovejdy

  • Guest
Re: The Beauty Empire (skincare clinic)
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 02:52:02 pm »
^sis paschedule ka nalang sa kanila ahead of time. And adjust mo nalang yung day na mas convenient for you and mas less traffic na araw. By the way, take time off from work or schedule na atleast 5 days off kasi as per my experience super maga yung face ko even after day 2. Mukhang manas/ itsura ng mga nagpaplastic surgery. Hahaha. Medyo awkward siya. If pamumula and grid lines lang sana, okay lang sakin, kaso medyo scary yung manas na face. Baka magulat mga ka work mo.


Anarchy01

  • Guest
Re: The Beauty Empire (skincare clinic)
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 03:27:53 pm »
^ Hahahaha I can imagine. Thank you! <3


I have kasi spider veins sa cheeks, im not sure if i'm pwede dito. :( So i have to ask pa. Diamond peel kasi parang hndi pwede din sakin sabi ng derma ko dati.... :((

blakesiy

  • Guest
Re: The Beauty Empire (skincare clinic)
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2018, 03:43:03 pm »
Do they offer microneedling or dermaroller? Di ko ata kaya yung 1 week down time kasi :(

Anarchy01

  • Guest
Re: The Beauty Empire (skincare clinic)
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2018, 04:19:44 pm »
 Sis, do they have Revlite here?

ilovejdy

  • Guest
Re: The Beauty Empire (skincare clinic)
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2018, 03:05:38 pm »
^^yes I think they do have micro-needling

^sis sorry but I don?t know if they have revlite.

But maybe just go ask them on their facebook page, nagrereply naman yung staff nurses nila.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close