watch now

Author Topic: SLIMMING CREAM effective ba?  (Read 68609 times)

alexii

  • Guest
SLIMMING CREAM effective ba?
« on: August 24, 2013, 12:02:19 am »
Mga sis,

May nakapagtry na dito ng slimming cream? Esp. yung dream woman slimming cream? How was it? May nabasa akong blog about it and effective naman daw at 2 inches yata yung nawala sa arms niya without exercise pa yun.

Tingin niyo mga sis?

*If may topic na same na about slimming cream please merge it na lang po. Thanks!*

misslovelyjoy

  • Guest
Re: SLIMMING CREAM effective ba?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 09:35:58 am »
I have the same question. I wanna try dream woman too for my tummy. Pero walang masyadong review sa product so I don't know kung effective.

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: SLIMMING CREAM effective ba?
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 08:28:39 am »
parang hindi naman kapanipaniwala na mag slim ng no exercise,,,usually mainit ang effect ng slimming creams,,so magpapawis ka,,pero need mag exercise and balance diet parin...

cest.la.vie

  • Guest
Re: SLIMMING CREAM effective ba?
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2013, 12:55:56 pm »
tried clarins' slimming / contour cream for the face and i must say it really is effective. at first sobrang doubtful din ako na magwowork ang mga slimming creams but too experience is to believe ika nga lol. nagbago totally tingin ko sa slimming creams, it works for me. :)


Lady Czarina

  • Guest
Re: SLIMMING CREAM effective ba?
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2014, 11:24:02 am »
i'm trying this slimming lotion that i bought in IG, 150 100ml ata..it was my first time to use it last night, sabi sa feedbacks nya na in 3 days daw may changes na..i know naman na it's not possible pero wala naman mawawala kung itry ko diba..hehe..

stingy ang feeling and itchy sya at first, tapos yung kamay ko sobrang lamig ng feeling pag tagal..nag measure din ako pero diko na muna post kahiya naman ang stats ko..haha..

misslovelyjoy

  • Guest
Re: SLIMMING CREAM effective ba?
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2014, 01:26:51 pm »
Sis, anong slimming lotion yan?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 05:59:00 pm by mama squeak! »

Lady Czarina

  • Guest
Re: SLIMMING CREAM effective ba?
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2014, 11:56:19 am »
As in slimming lotion name nya sis, got it from instagram.. 150 for 60ml lang pala.. so far wala pa naman ako nakikitang changes..minsan kasi diko nakakapaglagay sobrang pagod na bagsak na kagad sa kama..hehe..

omgANJ

  • Guest
Re: SLIMMING CREAM effective ba?
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2014, 03:20:28 am »
Hi sissies!  ;) I'm currently trying Dream Woman Slimming Cream. Actually I forgot the instagram name of the shop that my friend got the creams. They had it on sale for 100 per bottle so I already bought two. In the instructions, you need to apply it three times a day. Since I'm still studying, I only apply it twice. One before I go to school (after bath) and another before I sleep. My target areas are my tummy, and my arms. But sometimes I also apply it in my legs. I took a picture of my tummy the day before I first apply the cream so that I can have a basis. I always take pictures weekly so I can see the changes. For that one bottle, I can use it for like three weeks only. But it depends how much amount you'll be applying on your affected areas.

Its effects (for me):
-After applying, you can feel the menthol effect. And if you're exposed to a windy or cold place, you'll feel chilly. BUT just for a short time.
-To me, its effect can be testified from my bowel movement (poopoo). But to some of my friends, sa utot lang ;)
-You'll not feel a burning or hot sensation (that's what I thought at first)
-BTW, it smells like omega pain killer. But the smell won't last long. I think just quite an hour.

My pictures can testify the changes it brought me. It's just my fault that I didn't scale or measure just for a sure results. Hope this helped you sissies!  ;D ;)

misslovelyjoy

  • Guest
Re: SLIMMING CREAM effective ba?
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2014, 08:46:49 pm »
I wanna try din the Dream Woman Slimming cream. May nabasa akong review, maganda naman daw at effective.

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: SLIMMING CREAM effective ba?
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2014, 02:36:23 am »
IMO, these don't work.  May feel like you "tightened" for a few hours...but long-term/permanent, doubtful. Very

There is no quick fix, really.

To lose weight:  3 things -- diet, exercise, aerobics. 

misslovelyjoy

  • Guest
Re: SLIMMING CREAM effective ba?
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2014, 05:59:59 pm »
Bought dream woman already. Tried it na din agad. Will post before and after pic pagkaubos ng isang bottle.

WanderingShinobi

  • Guest
Re: SLIMMING CREAM effective ba?
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2014, 08:50:50 am »
@cest.la.vie, where can we buy clarins slimming cream?

@ladyczarina, i think ive seen those slimming lotions in ig and sulit...
Yun ba yung orange and green na lotion? May pang day and night use.
Yung mga before and after photos, di ko alam if maniniwala ako e unless
May mga real reviews sana. Yung orange ginger ata, then the green one is the
Green tea version. Parang ok yung dream woman lotion ah.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 08:54:09 am by WanderingShinobi »

misslovelyjoy

  • Guest
Re: SLIMMING CREAM effective ba?
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2014, 09:19:58 am »
Dream woman isn't effective to me. :(

ajcruz

  • Guest
Re: SLIMMING CREAM effective ba?
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2014, 12:42:41 am »
Andami nga sa IG yung iba may partner na slimming soap, they all contain seaweed. Now I'm trying slimming/seaweed oils muna more natural (Giga seaweed soap and oil at taichi) both menthol effect for a while - not sure pa sa effectivity tyagaan lang siguro

kirbaine

  • Guest
Re: SLIMMING CREAM effective ba?
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2014, 03:17:00 pm »
May nakita ako sa Watsons from PureBeauty Slimming patch something. I am not sure if it's effective, its around 99 ata, I forgot the price but its a bit pricey for single use only.

kirei14

  • Guest
Re: SLIMMING CREAM effective ba?
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2014, 07:04:12 pm »

effemarie123

  • Guest
Re: SLIMMING CREAM effective ba?
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2014, 10:29:57 pm »
Hi sissies. Sa mga ng hahanap po ng Dream Woman Slimming Cream, meron po ako. P90 lang.

Ingrideville

  • Guest
Re: SLIMMING CREAM effective ba?
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2015, 12:52:01 pm »
Hi sissies,

I have tried using Dream Woman. I bought it for Php120.00 in a cosmetic store here in our area. Bumili talaga ako to test whether or not it works. I it's sad to say that IT IS NOT EFFECTIVE.  :( Bummer! LOL
Well yes, I applied it on my arms and thighs 3x a day and nahhh, there's no changes at all. It is very promising for a cheap product. So save your money and just exercise.  ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close