watch now

Author Topic: Nanny Rose  (Read 3796 times)

pinkmallowpie

  • Guest
Nanny Rose
« on: October 28, 2016, 06:36:06 pm »
feedback naman sa mga products ng Nanny Rose specifically ang gugo at lawat shampoo at conditioner. effective nga ba sa hair fall?

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Nanny Rose
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 08:02:37 pm »
I tried it, I found it to be a little drying and it leaves an oily residue, though I thought that was due to my Brazilian blowout treatment.

I've since changed to a shampoo and conditioner from Healthy Options and I don't have that oily residue anymore. So most likely it was the Nanny Rose shampoo and conditioner.

MiloK

  • Guest
Re: Nanny Rose
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2016, 06:12:07 am »
i like the shampoo medyo drying lang sya saka hindi nagla-lather but sulfate free kasi ito diba?  i find it effective in maintaining my hair color. You have to use conditioner lang every time kasi hindi sya masusuklay. :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close