watch now

Author Topic: Beauty Blender  (Read 5116 times)

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Blender
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2016, 11:07:52 am »
^I wouldnt think the bb could cause that sis. unless you dont clean it well..or yung foundation.

I ensure that walang trace of makeup sa bb ko..

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Blender
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2016, 10:50:29 pm »
read good reviews about this a lot. Magpapabili ako US kapag may nagbakasyon para mura

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Blender
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2016, 08:07:15 am »
I've tried Real Techniques, Morphe Sponges, Nothing beats, BB. I've yet to try Pur Sponge and see if it comes close too BB. certified kathleenlights fanatic here. ;)

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Blender
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2018, 11:51:43 am »
Bought one from sephora. I think it's nice pero hirap talaga ako linisin thoroughly. Might go back to disposable sponges.

gab54

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Blender
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2018, 06:15:25 pm »
I like Beauty Blender a lot, pero after a while there are black dots parang mold ata. So I just replace it after sometime, pang 3rd ko na

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close