watch now

Author Topic: Clinique products irritated my skin. Help!  (Read 1429 times)

remilicious

  • Guest
Clinique products irritated my skin. Help!
« on: February 27, 2017, 08:41:58 pm »
Hi girls!

I've been using regularly the moisturizer of Clinique and hiyang ako. Pero I bought the small kit of the moisturizer, face lotion/toner and the facial wash. At first ok siya, pero after three days my skin had red itchy patches sa upper cheeks. So I stopped. The red patches became dry skin that's peeling a bit. It's been over a week of not using it and my face still hasn't recovered. :(

I'm thinking baka sa toner kasi I don't use it before as my skin is so sensitive. Pero sabi their products are for sensitive skin daw. Anyone experienced this also? I'm not sure baka rin yung sa facial wash. :(

Sayang it's a bit expensive din. I hope someone can enlighten me because I don't know if I should start using it again or stop entirely, including the moisturizer which I had no problems before.

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Clinique products irritated my skin. Help!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 09:20:26 pm »
Had the same reaction as yours with Clinique in the 90s kaya hindi na ako bumili uli except for the perfume Happy. Clarifying lotion is parang
Eskinol pampatanggal ng extra dumi, not an exfoliant and malakas alcohol. Before year 2000 may acetone daw. Moisturiser and soap okay lang but there are a lot of better alternatives. The soap very drying too kaya sa katawan ko na lang ginamit.

shinies

  • Guest
Re: Clinique products irritated my skin. Help!
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 12:32:02 pm »
Di lang sa Clinique pero kahit anong products pwede mangyari yan.
Mahirap talaga pag sensitive o special skin..

Sa clarifying lotion ako di hiyang tapos simula nun tigil agad at nagbawas na ako ng Clinique products.
Ngayon halos puro mga organic at natural brands na gamit ko.

M_Y_S4n_

  • Guest
Re: Clinique products irritated my skin. Help!
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 11:30:35 pm »
Same here! Nagbreak out ako when I used Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion for a year. Ang tagal bago magrecover, kailangan ko pa magpeeling and facials for 3 months bago magsubside.

Same kay sis shinies lumipat ako sa organic na daily cleansing and moisturizing products and ang laking ginhawa! May few pimple marks pa rin pero clear na skin ko. I've been using them for about 8 months (yung full set) and so far, hiyang pa rin ako. Less chemicals better talaga.

joeygurrl19

  • Guest
Re: Clinique products irritated my skin. Help!
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2017, 11:03:19 am »
I also use clinique products (toner, moisturizer, and sunblock) :) in fair di naman nagbreak out skin ko. nacontrol nya. probably because oily skin talaga ko lol

remilicious

  • Guest
Re: Clinique products irritated my skin. Help!
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2017, 09:08:54 pm »
I stopped using all three products until my skin healed then tried again the moisturizer and wash nalang since sayang din kasi. Ayun ok na siya! My skin wasn't irritated anymore so it was just the toner that was too much for my skin. :)

ficklemind

  • Guest
Re: Clinique products irritated my skin. Help!
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2017, 11:54:56 am »
my HG moisturizer is the Clinique Dramatically Moisturizing Gel, never naman ako nagbreakout. nakailang repurchase na ako.
once ko pa lang natry cleanser. ok lang but I already have my HG cleanser kasi, hinde naman ako nagtotoner.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close