Author Topic: WORKING WIFE & MOM: tips on how to Balance your life  (Read 8200 times)

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: WORKING WIFE & MOM: tips on how to Balance your life
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2012, 10:26:46 pm »
Working Mom also with 3 kids and a demanding hubby.ha!ha! Carry lang, no problem naman ako sa balancing act.  Basta Sunday is reserved for my family! : )

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: WORKING WIFE & MOM: tips on how to Balance your life
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2012, 09:04:43 pm »
I'm a mother, a wife, and a career woman. Those are my priorities, it's not easy but I don't make it too complicated either.

My top priority is my daughter. I spend as much time as I can with her especially on days when I can adjust my work schedule as I please. Everyday I make sure na ako nagpapaligo and nagpapa-nap sa kanya and that we have time to play. On the other hand, I also try to allot alone time with my husband. We go still go out on dates and there are times na nagsasabay kame pumasok so we can use one car and spend more time together. On days that we barely see each other because of conflicting schedules, nami-miss naman talaga namin each other.

My career is a priority too, I love my accomplishments, I love my colleagues, and I just love what I'm doing. However, it can take a backseat pag pinag-uusapan na ang family. Not to the point na magre-resign but I'm willing to make adjustments to accomodate my family's needs more.

Lastly, I'm my own self. I love spending alone time too -- I work out alone, I (sometimes) shop alone, I go to the spa alone, and I even dont have problems eating out alone.

alinkshel

  • Guest
Re: WORKING WIFE & MOM: tips on how to Balance your life
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2012, 12:04:31 pm »
Mahirap pero manageable. And i enjoy everything that i do. I never see my family as an obstruction to my career and vice versa.

Time management is important. Dapat strictly nasusunod ang schedule para walang backlogs, so that when an emergency happens, you still have enough time to make up to it. Weekends are sacredly allotted for my family. Work is a no-no during those days. Nights naman are for mine and hubby's "little chats" and everything :D

For the seven years that I'm married and working, thank God everything's going well naman.

sabrinaganda

  • Guest
Re: WORKING WIFE & MOM: tips on how to Balance your life
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2012, 11:49:58 pm »
I know my priorities.
I do not bring work at home.
I do not sweat the small stuff.
I find time for myself.
I go out on dates with my husband.
I go to Mass often - it is my special time with the Lord.
I spend time with good friends na magaan kasama at positive ang outlook sa life.
I delegate tasks, such as household chores.
I have interests, call it my "outlet" such as watching football (soccer), tennis and American Idol, and of course, surfing the internet, including GT.
I drop everything when I am with my children.
I do not feel guilty for not being able to be with my children 24/7.  I have to work.  My mom was also working full time when she raised me and I turned out fine without any resentment that she could not be with me 24/7

magawa nga ito.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close