Author Topic: What happens to the wedding gown after the wedding?  (Read 3731 times)

dolphine

  • Guest
What happens to the wedding gown after the wedding?
« on: October 26, 2015, 11:29:23 am »
Hi sis,

What did you do to your wedding gown after the wedding? Did you have it dry cleaned? I heard from someone that the wedding gown cannot be washed within a year?


twinxz

  • Guest

qotocijgh

  • Guest
Re: What happens to the wedding gown after the wedding?
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2021, 06:11:20 pm »
Female network is slogging the stories about the girl talk and the idea o creativity by the girls in the genera and natural platforms. The slogan has the index of strange stories in the best essay writing website for the creation of decent methods of personal assessments and judgments.

barkbomes9

  • Guest
Re: What happens to the wedding gown after the wedding?
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2021, 03:08:00 pm »
Thinking through options for what to do with my dress after the wedding, it seems like I could a) sell it, b) preserve it as is for an unlikely future use, or c) shorten it and dye it another color and have a fantastic formal dress I could wear more often. Has anyone done option c? Got any before & after photos?

LollaMaden

  • Guest
Re: What happens to the wedding gown after the wedding?
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2021, 04:23:00 am »
I wanted to sell it, but I can't. It's sitting in the closet, dusty and forgotten :D

VinnieSanford

  • Guest
Re: What happens to the wedding gown after the wedding?
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2022, 05:22:44 pm »
We rent wedding dresses, because they are very expensive to buy blockpost

Valkerie

  • Guest
Re: What happens to the wedding gown after the wedding?
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2022, 12:13:09 pm »
I just stored it maybe may mangailangan. i dunno

orborneee12

  • Guest
Re: What happens to the wedding gown after the wedding?
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2023, 09:55:48 am »
I never knew about this information! very useful information
Super Mario

dryfirewoodd@proton.me

  • Guest
Re: What happens to the wedding gown after the wedding?
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2023, 03:42:12 pm »
This game not only provides fun and musical challenge, but is also a great way to show off your dancing skills and increase concentration. With Friday Night Funkin, you will have the opportunity to experience a unique and exciting world of music.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close