Author Topic: Did I ruin my own engagement?  (Read 362 times)

balor981

  • Guest
Did I ruin my own engagement?
« on: August 25, 2023, 08:25:08 pm »
So last weekend my bf and I got into a huge fight. A week prior to this blow up we were having car issues and needed to go buy some new parts. Luckily he knows how to install them or it would?ve been a lot more money. We had a little over $1000 saved up. I suggested we use some of that money to get the car parts and then when he got paid to replace the money that we used. Not a huge deal in my mind. He kept dismissing my suggestion and we were kinda fighting about that. My mom was over when we were having this argument and she said she?ll pay for the parts and we just pay her back when we can. Which is really amazing of my mom to suggest that. He immediately takes her up on the offer which I found kinda weird since he?s not the type to ask for help from anyone. After the cars all fixed I kinda question him where the money is since its not in the same hiding spot. He tells me he moved it and whatever I was annoyed but kinda let it go. Fast forward to last weekend, he says he wants to take our 2 kids and myself to the movies for a family night. He?s hyping the kids up and telling them we?re going but then I say well we don?t really have the money for it since we don?t have a lot atm, unless he wanted to go into that savings you have hidden somewhere where I don?t know. Kinda making a grab at him for not telling me where he hid it. He blows up on me and says you wanna know what I did with that money? He goes and gets an engagement ring and throws it at me. That?s where the money went. Says after a couple stressful weeks he wanted to go out as a family and do something nice and I ruined it. And then He says I ruined the biggest surprise of my life and tells me that I have no trust in him with our finances. How was I suppose to know that he was planning to buy a ring for me with that money? He thinks I?m the only bad guy in this situation cause I asked him where this money was when all I was doing is suggesting to use some of it and replace it. Cause I had no idea it was all used to begin with. We haven?t really been talking this week and if we do, it just turns into a fight again. We?ve been together for 10 years now and have 2 kids together. So did I really ruin my own engagement if I had no idea it was coming? Any advice on what I can do if everything really is all my fault Speed Test https://vidmate.bid/ ?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2023, 09:31:52 pm by balor981 »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close