Author Topic: Should I buy both Engagement and Wedding rings?  (Read 376 times)

trent762

  • Guest
Should I buy both Engagement and Wedding rings?
« on: August 17, 2023, 11:09:34 pm »
I do not have enough money on my budget to buy both an engagement ring and wedding bands. The further I researched weddings, I realized that people use the engagement ring to propose and then they buy an extra wedding set for the ceremony. Then the bride solders both wedding band and engagement rings into One Ring (optional).

People have told me to get a wedding ring from a family member and I really do not want to do that.

So my question is this: Should I buy an engagement style ring and use it as her wedding band or use the wedding band as the engagement ring? OR should I buy her engagement ring and my wedding band that pair up together (is there a such thing)?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close