Author Topic: For the older ladies (and everyone else)  (Read 391 times)

skylar28

  • Guest
For the older ladies (and everyone else)
« on: June 20, 2023, 10:23:57 pm »
For all of you who think is too late, that never is going to happen to you, just know this: I just got engaged at 46, I'll marry at 47 and I am the happiest, in love with the love of my life and getting married for the fort time, white dress and everything!!! Never settle for less that pure great love, we all deserve it! No matter your age, how you look omegle xender , how much/little money or anything else! As long as we give love and respect we deserve the same. Happy engagement and marriages to all of you!!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2023, 01:35:36 am by skylar28 »

Rety1966

  • Guest
Re: For the older ladies (and everyone else)
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2023, 10:20:00 am »
Experience the fast-paced challenge in geometry dash. This is really a challenging game with many new features that will be updated regularly.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close