watch now

Author Topic: Your Favorite Skin Care Routine Products  (Read 19082 times)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Skin Care Routine Products
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2018, 09:30:00 am »
My current favorite is the Celavive line. I use it following the 10-step korean skin care. So far so good, medyo expensive lang but worth it sya for me.

AM
Cetahil cleanser
Celavive creamy foam cleanser
Celavive perfecting toner
Celavive vitalizing serum
Celavive hydrating eye essence
Celavive protective day lotion

PM
Cetahil cleanser
Celavive creamy foam cleanser
Skinfood pistachio facial scrub or Aztec healing clay mask (2x a week)
Celavive perfecting toner
Celavive vitalizing serum
Celavive hydrating eye essence
Beauty buffet everyday mask (2x a week)
Celavive replenishing night cream

robertsteven

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Skin Care Routine Products
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2021, 04:54:38 pm »
I only use Blezil Teatree oil soap and Neutrogena Hydroboost water gel as a moisturizer and sea moss.

cescilay

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Skin Care Routine Products
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2021, 04:24:25 pm »
Middle of this year when I discovered Luxe Organix brand. I have used a few products and so far I'm loving them.

Valkerie

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Skin Care Routine Products
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2022, 11:36:04 am »
Beautederm parin morning and night for how many yearss

Valkerie

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Skin Care Routine Products
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2022, 11:37:02 am »
Middle of this year when I discovered Luxe Organix brand. I have used a few products and so far I'm loving them.

what particular products sis? i've been reading about it lately mga aloe something

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close