watch now

Author Topic: GT Shopkins Collectors  (Read 1628 times)

Naruto01

  • Guest
GT Shopkins Collectors
« on: February 25, 2021, 05:38:45 am »
Hi GT sisters!

My 8-year old daughter and I have started collecting Shopkins a month ago.  I was wondering if there's anyone out there with the same interest.  It will be great to link up to get tips on where to buy, what packs to buy to get the rare ones.

Cheers!

Charley254

  • Guest
Re: GT Shopkins Collectors
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2023, 03:42:47 am »
I've had an amazing time playing at Slots City https://slotscity.com/ , and I can't recommend it enough. The site offers a wide variety of licensed online slots, all of which are packed with exciting features and stunning graphics. The gameplay is smooth, and I appreciate the flexibility to play on both desktop and mobile devices. Furthermore, the site's commitment to responsible gambling is evident through their comprehensive tools and resources, ensuring that players can enjoy their gaming experience in a safe and controlled manner. Slots City is definitely a trustworthy and enjoyable online casino.

OliviaPaige

  • Guest
Re: GT Shopkins Collectors
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2023, 05:21:17 pm »
Thanks for the information.   UPSer
« Last Edit: July 17, 2023, 01:18:55 pm by OliviaPaige »

mayomayo72218

  • Guest
Re: GT Shopkins Collectors
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2023, 02:51:04 pm »
I've never had to deal with this issue. It sounds really challenging. You should ask the professionals for advice!
Vampire Survivors

namdosan1409

  • Guest
Re: GT Shopkins Collectors
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2024, 11:52:13 am »
These are a few of the rarest Shopkins for collectors to find based on the number that exists in the world and how long ago they were released.
   word search

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close