We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
... the jade itself is not the one that is healing the skin or doing the task..it's just a form of low key cryotherapy for the face, meaning kelangan lang something malamig... It's the same concept as pagrub ng yelo sa mukha or spoon at cucumber sa eyebags.
^Ok naman yung nabili ko. But I really don't use it much kaya don't ask me if effective I bought it because of hype and admittedly I'm a sucker for that If you visit her insta you'd see Solenn, Lovi, etc acknowledging her. So it must be legit.